𝕀𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

❥𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣💙💙💙💙💙

••After dinner was over we cleaned up our mess and went to bed

After dinner was over we cleaned up our mess and went to bed. When I went into the bedroom I seen that they have this weird sleeping thing were they cuddle up against each other. I usually sleep alone so I can't do that and I know they hot like that? This whole marriage is just getting weirder and weirder. But the real question I need answering is where the hell am I going to sleep? On the floor? On the roof? In the damn bathroom?!

"Y/n" Tengen called out

"What do you want?"

"I want you-"

"Never gonna happen," I say cutting him off

"I want you to come to bed," he says getting up making sure not to wake up our 3 wives sleeping.

He comes closer to me and hugs me from behind really delicately.

"I didn't ask for a hug or for you to touch me"

"I know but I'm now your husband and I'm going to be here for you"

"You don't know me"

"Your my wife, that's all i need to know"

He lifts me up and carry me back towards the bed. I let out a surprised yelp in process of him lifting me, he is really fast.

"Come on and don't try to push away from me"

"I can't, we are going to be smooshed"

"Your right," he beamed out loudly

This damn idiot.......

He lays me down on his chest and cuddles up the girls. I try to go to sleep but it's to damn hot, I can't even move. So here I'm stuck and cramped and hot. First night in my new bed what could possibly go wrong?.

                             ❥Timeskip

I was completely fucking wrong. They all kept moving and Tengen kept snoring and gripping
my ass. I kept moving his hand but he just kept on putting it back like his life is not in danger. About 20 minutes of him doing it I let it go because it stopped being serious. On the other hand, when I actually got comfortable and fell asleep I felt some hot breath on my neck. Now one thing I learned was to have patience, my mother always taught me that but right now they have been testing me all night. First of all Tengen keeps gripping my ass, second of all Makio keep breathing in my neck, and third of all Suma keeps kicking me and I don't know how since she's all the way at the edge of the bed. I just need a break from all the kicking and hot breath.

"I'm going for a walk," I mumbled to myself

I gently remove Tengen's hand of my ass and sit up off his chest. I quietly remove myself from that crowded area and stretch my body.

"I'm finally free," I say happily

They then gave me claustrophobia up in that bed. All that moving and shit, I'm surprised the girls aren't snoring. A new thing I learn about my wives they are wild sleepers but don't snore.

I then continue my mission to sneak out. I never snuck out before so I started to feel a rush of excitement, I felt like a child playing a game with their older siblings. I quickly walk to the front door and grab my slippers along with a long sleeved kimono and left out the house. I gaze up at the moon and admire it, I love that moon with passion. It just brings clarity and peace to my mind and plus I love the night sky. I hope it rains soon because I love the rain, it calming and peaceful to listen too.

"Wait a minute," I whispered to myself

I'm out by myself and their is no here to keep me under there supervision. I can easily escape back home with my Ma, we can be happy together instead of  being apart and alone.

"I want my Ma" I whined in heartbreak

If my adoptive father was here he would call me a crybaby and that I'm nothing but a useless brat he takes up money. I was nothing but a slave, his slave he use to quote to me. He would laugh and smile knowing that he owned me and there was nothing that I or Ma could do about. Me just thinking about it is bringing me on the verge of crying. But I can't keep crying over stuff, I have to be strong because if I show that they got to me I would vulnerable.

"What are you doing late at night?"

I looked up towards the sky and saw him standing on a roof.

"I'm just taking a walk" I lied

He jumps down from the roof and stands right in front of me. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to react.

This is finna be a long night.........

A/n- I apologize for the late update. I got suspended from and was in a bad mood for like a week. I promise to update more words on the next chapter.❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

•They are so hot☺️☺️☺️😍