𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 🖤

Depression, depression is a feeling of doubtfulness and dejection. Here I am being overcome with feelings of negativity, dread, guilt, overthinking, and suicidal tendencies.

As I lay in bed I started to wonder if I die what type of impact would I leave on this world. Would the world miss me? Or would it forget me? Or maybe it would not affect the world at all.

I guess the point is I don't plan on staying here anymore.

"Y/n are you awake?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw

"Hinatsuru what do you what?"

"To keep you company"

"Why bother?"

"Because you're now my wife"

"What does that even fucking mean?"

"It means that you can always confide in me when you need me," she said

"That's all a wife is, that's all a wife does is listen"

I say unknowingly not to be rude but just to generally ask. I have never been a wife before, to a man or a woman so is this it? Is this all there is to marriage? A relationship even?

"No my silly wife," she says smirking

"A wife is someone who caters, listens, loves, and expresses for their wife or husband but in my situation, it's for you"

Expresses? What does that even mean?

"It's fine you'll eventually learn what it means to love someone"

"Maybe you're right Hina"

"Hina I like that," she says smirking

I had to come up with something because her name to got damn long to be pronouncing so it's best to give her a nickname.

"Hey, Hina can ask you something?"

She looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Are you gay?"

I watched as her face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"I mean when I need to be"

"Huh?"

"I'm just kidding yes I love women, I mean we all do"

These niggas are freaks, I mean come on. I bet they do freaky shit on the low too.

"Wow, just wow," I say amazed

She giggles slightly at my reaction.

"It's nice to see both of my lovely wives smiling especially Miss Leave me alone over here," Tengen says standing in the doorway

"Oh lord Tengen I didn't see there," Hina says running to his side

He kisses her on her head and walks into the room. His tall and huge frame shadowed over as if he was a stormy dark cloud and I was the helpless sun.