Head Canons For This Au

A/N: Just some things you should know!

Y/N= Your Name
F/N= Friends Name
F/C: Favorite Color
(Putting those just in case you didn't know what they were) Also! There is blood and fire mentioned in this book, if your not so comfortable with that click off.

Sun's Head Canons:
. Very energetic
. Oblivious (Very Very oblivious)
. Loves his brother
. Cares about the children's safety
. 6'4
. The O L D E R brother (always called younger since he's shorter than moon)
. Loves to play games (bored games, hide and seek, etc)
. Tries his best to make sure every kid is ok and safe (cares ALOT about safety after what his brother did)

Moon's Head Canons:
. A bit less energetic than sun (imagine sans but less lazy...if that's possible)
. Smart (Like VERY)
. Cares alot about his brother, like alot
. Loves the children and loves to sing them to sleep
. 6'6
. The Y O U N G E R Brother
. Loves to sing, dance, and watch over the children while there asleep (it's creepy to see some 6 foot guy watch you sleep ik-) (But it's kinda his job-)
. Tries his best not to turn "evil" (as the kids say)

Places in the daycare:

Play Place: Children can run around, go down slides, jump in the ball pit, and so much more!

Arts and crafts: Wanna make a picture for sun? Or maybe your parents? Or perhaps moon? Go head towards the arts and crafts area! There's glue, crayon's, and of course glitter glue!

Food Bar: Must be feelin a bit hungry after all the running. Come to the Food Bar to come get some pizza! Or maybe some fizzy faz!

Nursery: Seems you have brought you younger sibling to the daycare. Go ahead and take them to the nursery! Sun and moon will do there best to make your sibling and happy and asleep!

Sweet Dreams: Nap time! Head over to sweet dreams! Moon will sing you many lullaby's and put on a spectacular show! Just make sure you stay in bed, if you need to go somewhere, let Mister Moon know!

Oh no! Seems moon is feeling a bit sleepy! Sorry kids, sweet dreams had been shut down due to moon being fast asleep. Oh but don't worry! Moon will be back soon to put on an amazing show, just got you.

Sunny Star Head Canons:
. Not energetic at all, he's tired all the time
. Caring once you get to know him
. Serious (Serious x 1000)
. Down to earth (aka a very logical person)
. Smart (Like very-)
. Used to work in the daycare with his sister (before sun and moon)
. Loved the children ("much more than sun does!")
. Jealous of sun (Because sun was his replacement)
. Likes to be alone or with moon
. Follows orders (unlike moon)
. 'Scrap Animatronic'
. 6'3

Princess Star Head Canons:
. Very energetic (Unlike her BiG bRoThEr)
. Super loving and caring
. Loves each and every child (including you Y/n!)
. Very layed back
. Tries to help sun (even if she can't help that much-)
. Loves her brother (A lot)
. Used work in the daycare (Before getting replaced by moon)
. 5'11
. Sweetest 'girl' you'll ever meet

Still here huh?

Wow ok, keep scrolling then.

Eclipse head canons:

. He's mostly energetic and happy when he talks about himself or hears about something excited
. Narcissistic.
. Stupid (at times) but over all pretty smart
. Cares A L O T about moon (sun not so much)
. Doesn't really like the children
. 6'2 (HAHAHAHA)
. The ✨Baby baby✨ Brother
. Likes to draw, sing, and make front/bully/ be mean to the kids
. Has full control over his animatronic side
. He's mostly in sweet dreams by it's rare anyone sees him (LIKE ULTRA RARE)

Edit 10//28//22
Heya! A/n here, of your still reading, woah and secondly just letting you know since so many fans(?) We're complaining about the wall if text, I'm going to fix it! So it doesn't bother me or you anymore, anyways Bye-bye!

-A/n

Edit 5//4//23
Hewo! Just letting everyone know to please point out grammer and spelling errors so I can fix them, thank you! <3

- A/n