||Chapter 9||

You walked into sweet dreams, turning around every couple of minutes. You wanted to make sure none of the children followed you. "Star!" You called out. You looked around and to your surprise you found him...Crying?

"Star? Are you ok?" You asked gently placing your hand on his shoulder. He quickly wiped away his tears and nodded. "Are you sure?" He sighed and shook his head. You sat down next to him. "Wanna talk?" You asked. He nodded. "I..." He stopped. "Nevermind.." you opened your mouth to say something but decided against it. When he wanted to talk he'd talk. "Y/n Listen" Star said turning to you. You looked at him. "I know how you can help moon-" 

"You do? Well then tell me!" You said interrupting him. "Oh sorry..." You apologized. He smiled and continued "You have to take off his mask, once you do that there is a button, you have to press it twice, once you do that the animatronic part of him will no longer take control of him during nap-time" He explained.

"It was...that easy?" You asked. He nodded. You gave him an annoyed face and got up. "Y/n, be careful, if you mess up you could get killed" Star said grabbing your hand. You smiled at him. "Don't worry, I'll bring your friend back" He gave you a sad smile and let go of your hand. "Your a brave kid Y/n" He said looking away from you. "Thanks star...your a good guy" You said walking out of sweet dreams. Even though you couldn't see it, your sure he smiled.

"Sun!" You called out running over to him. "Oh Y/n! Did you get any information from star?" He asked kneeling down infornt of you. "Yeah he did! He told me that there's a button inside if moons mask which will turn off the robots control" You explained carefully. "The robots control? What does that mean?" He asked.

You shrugged. "Hm, whatever I can ask him later, now go hurry and fix moon!" Sun said pointing over to parts and service's. You nodded and made your way over there, dodging all the kids running around. "Y/n?" you jumped and turned around quickly to see, Sam. "Oh hey Sam!" You said rubbing the back of your neck. "What are you doing over here?" He asked.

"I was just.. checking on the animatronic!" You said smiling awkwardly. "Oh uh ok" Sam said walking away.  You let out a sigh of relief and walked into parts are services. It was super dark and...quiet. "Moon?" You called out. "Are you here? It's Y/n!" You yelled. "Y-y/n?" "Moon!" You said running over and hugging him. He hugged you back happily. "I thought I'd never see you again" moon said wiping tears from his eyes. "You really think I wouldn't be able to find where they hid you?" You asked him.

He giggled and shook his head. "Oh guess what!"  "What?"  "I figured out how to...'fix' you!" You said happily. Moons eyes lit up immediately, "Really?!" You nodded. He squealed excitedly. "Ok so first I have to take off your mask" You said reaching for it. He pushed your hand away getting a quiet gasp out of you.

"I'll, take it off" He said. You out your hand down and nodded. He slowly took his mask off, revealing the other side of his face. He was...blind? "Moon...are you blind?" You asked. Moon giggled and shook his head. "It's just a contact to help me see better with the mask on" He said handing you the mask. You took it and looked at him confused.

He just smiled and watched as you looked for the button. You found it and pressed it twice. The bright red eye on the masked turned into a light blue color. "Did...it work?" You asked looking at moon. He smiled and nodded, a tear falling down his face. "Moon, why are you crying?" You asked worriedly. He giggled and wiped away his tears. "I'm just very happy Y/n" He said placing the mask back on his face.

"Wait, how come you couldn't fix it yourself?"y You asked realizing. He could've just took off the mask and fix it himself. "Well" he started "It's kinds werid, us 'animatroics' aren't allowed to touch our mask, or any other animatronics mask or else we'll...uh, I'm not sure actually.." he said thinking for a moment. "It's whatever, at least your fixed!" You said hugging him. He hugged you back, squeezing you tightly. "Sun" You heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Who's that?" You asked moon. He pushed you behind them, putting his finger over his mouth.

You nodded and his behind him. "Oh, hello night gaurd! What's up?"  "Where's Moon?"  "Im not quite sure, I'd assume he'd be in Sweet dreams" Sun said as you assumes that the night gaurd walk away. "Who was that?" You whispered to moon. "A night gaurd who's looking for me..." He whispered back. "They need to leave Moon" You turned around to see princess, sitting on her knees behind you. "I know Princess..." Moon said looking over at you.

"Y/n" He started "I just want you to know, you a great kid and I love you" He smiled a sad smile and hugged you. Your eyes started to sweep up with tears as you hugged him back, digging your fingers into his back. He let you go, getting up to open the door. "Do I..have to leave?" You asked. He stood still for a moment, and then nodded. You frowned and stood up. You walked over to the door, standing next to moon.

"Thanks for being my friend Y/n" Moon said opening the door. You wiped your eyes, stepping out if the small room. You looked behind one last time. Moon stood in the door way, waving goodbye to you. Princess stood behind him, waving at you like moon was. You smiled and waved goodbye. "Hey kid" you looked up to see a night gaurd, looking down at you. "What where you doing in there?" He asked looking at the door.

You didn't answer. "He's in there isn't he" You looked away from him. The gaurd walked over towards the door. "Wait! It's super dusty in there I don't think you should go in there" You said grabbing the gaurd's hand.  "So what? It just dust" He said snatching his hand away form you.

"Please don't go in there!" You said trying to stop the garud. "Get off!" He said pushing you. You fell to the ground hitting your head on a pole. You didn't hit it hard, but just enough to make a knot in the back of your head. You quickly placed your hand on the injury and got up. But it was to late. He found him. "Finally found you" The garud said grabbing moon by his arm. "No stop!" You screamed getting up. "Y/n stay out of this!" Moon yelled trying to get the garud off him.

"Y/n are you ok?!" Sun said running over to you with eclipse. "I'm fine sun, it's moon!" You said pointing to him. "Garud please let him go! He didn't mean to hurt the child!" Eclipse yelled trying to grab the garud. "That's no the point! Him and his attraction is a waste of space" the garud said moving through the 'crowd' of people.

"Please garud-" 

"I Fixed him!" You announced. The garud looked at you and laughed. "Yeah right! How could a little kid fix an ano-"   "It was quite easy" You said cutting him off. "All you had to do-" 

"I don't care" The gaurd said walking away. Moon looked back at us and smiled. Sun smiled back looking at his younger brother. Eclipse just stood there, Dumbfounded. "Is he...gonna die?" You asked looking at sun.

He said nothing, but you could tell from his face moon most likely wouldn't be coming back.