||Chapter 4||

It was finally time for you to leave the daycare. Sun walked you and the other children over by the door. He held you hand and you looked around for your parents.

"Goodbye Kaleb!" Sun said waving as the young boy ran over towards his parents. Leaving you with just sun. You kept looking around for your parents were no where around. Sun held you hand tighter, you could tell he was worried. "Uh Y/N" He started "Do you know where you parent's are?" he asked looking down at you.

You shrugged. He let go of your hand, walking over to one of the staff. Human Staff. You stood by the door, waiting for sun to come back. "Where are your parents?" You jumped, quickly turning around to see who had asked you. You calmed down once you saw the familiar face. It was moon. You shrugged.

He looked around, and then at you. "How come sun isn't over here with you?"
"He had to go find staff to see if they had seen my parent's" you replied. Moon took your hand, leading a bit further into the daycare. "Moon?" "You shouldn't be by the door alone"

He continued to walk, walking towards sweet dreams. You pulled your arm out of his grasp. "Where are we going..?" He turned around looking at you. But not with his gentle bright purple eyes, they were a deep, blood red. "It's nap time..." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you over to sweet dreams. You tried your best but you couldn't escape his grasp. "Sun!" you called out. But there was no answer.

"Be quiet.." Moon mumbled. You didn't listen, you kept screaming. Eventually sun showed up in the daycare. Sun saw you and moon and quickly ran over. He grabbed you and pulled your arm out of Moon's grasp. Moon turned around and looked at sun. "Moon, what are you doing?" Moon growled slightly and tried to grab your arm. You quickly moved it, holding on to sun's shirt. "It's Nap time.." Moon quietly snapped at sun. Sun rolled his eyes. "No it's not moon, it's time for the kids to go home" Sun snapped back. You watched as the two fought over what time it is.

"Sun!" A security guard called out. Sun looked over. The Guard had short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and black eyeliner. "Oh hi Madison!" Sun said happily. Moon growled once again. "What's goin on with you and your bro?" She asked looking at the angry brothers. "Moon over here thinks it's nap time and is trying to take y/n to sweet dreams" Sun answered moving away form moon who's was still trying to grab you.

"Ok sun help moon with his animatronic side and I'll take the kid" Madison said grabbing you out of the tall man's hand. "Why do I have to help moon?" He complained. "Because he's your brother" Madison replied walking out of the daycare with you in her arms. "So uh, y/n, have you seen your-" "Y/N!" Your mother called out to you. "Momma!" You called out happily.

"There you are, I was so worried about you!" She grabbed you out of the guards hand hugging you tightly. " Guess that problems solved, see you later y/n!" The guard waved as she walked away. "Sorry it took so long for me to get here sweetie, your father wanted to go home" She said putting you on the ground.

"It's ok momma, I'm just glad I didn't have to stay the night there.." you replied grabbing onto her hand. She giggled as you two walked out of the mall.