||Chapter 8||

Here we are again. The daycare. Only things that's different is that moon won't be around for much longer...You slowly made your way into the daycare.

You could hear your mother waving and saying goodbye. Sometimes she acted like a crazy person who just got out of the bar. You gave her a weak smile and continued to walk. "Y/n! Pleasure to see you" Sun said with his big happy smile. But you could tell something was up. He was shaking like a leaf. He had more of a nervous smile.

"Sun what's-"

"Let's get you into the daycare!" Sun cut you off, shoving you into on of the play places. "Sun-"  "Go play Y/n!" Sun cut me off running off to who knows where. I quickly climbed out of the play place, looking around to see if I could find him. The daycare was extremely quiet today...there was barley any kids. There where at least 10 toddlers, 3 newborns and 4 kids around your age. In total there where only 17 kids. That's not even half of how many kids usually come here! Something was up...

"Oh ow! My knee!" You yelled out, pretending that you hurt your knee. You wanted to get sun's attention so you could ask him what was going on.  "Oh no y/n! What happened?" Sun said running over to me. "I fell on my knee and it hurts!" You 'cried'. "Oh no! Would you like me to call your mother?"  "O-oh no! I'm sure I'll be fine soon! Plus she's at work and I wouldn't want to bother her!" You replied nervously. He looked at you for a moment and then smiled.

"Alrighty then! Go finish playing then!" Sun said pushing you over towards a different slide. "Wait sun!" You called out. He turned looking at you. "What's...going on?" Sun's fake smile soon changed to a scared it maybe nervous face. "Listen Y/n, I..can't talk to you about it because your a child and shouldn't be getting involved in this kind of-"

"We're losing customers since some parents found out there scraping moon" Eclipse said cutting sun off. Sun glared at him and then looked at you. "Is there any way I can..help?" You asked. Sun shook his head sadly. "Maybe try spending some time with moon, or talk to star" eclipse said pointing in two different directions.

"Can I..talk to star?" You asked looking over at sun. His bit his bottom lip then nodded. You have him a smile and run over to 'Sweet Dreams'. Maybe star knew something that could help moon.