||Chapter 6||

(A/N: just letting you guys know, alot of my ocs will be including in these up coming chapters, so if your not really interested in my ocs or reading about them you have full permission to click off. Anyways, enjoy!)

You jumped, looking over at the unknown person. "Oh hello Star, long time no see" 'Star' looked at moon and then you. "Who is that?"  "I'm Y/n!" He glared at you, then Moon, then back to you. He unhooked the rope on his back, falling softly onto his feet. He was just a bit shorter than moon.

Bright Green eyes, fluffy platinum blonde hair and on the right side of his face was an anatomic face, that looked like sun's, but with thicker and softer spikes. He had a long sleeve shirt on. It was a dark purple color. He had long baggy light purple pants that where covered on a bunch of tiny yellow stars.

He had an unreadable expression on his face. He seemed to be upset, confused and maybe even...jealous? "What are you doing here Child?" Star asked. "I came to hang out with my friend, Moon!" You replied giving him a big smile. Star glared at you then back at moon "They mustn't be here, you know this moon" Moon looked down at his his hands sadly. He nodded softly getting onto his feet.

"You have to leave Y/n..." He said sadly, taking your hand. You looked up at him sadly and then at star. "Why can't I stay?" You asked. Star looked at you for a moment then at the ground. "It's not safe" He bluntly replied. "You sound just like sun..." 

"Don't you ever compare me to that jerk!" Moon stopped and looked at star. Stars mood had completely changed. He wasn't 'calm' anymore, he was angry. "Sorry.." He said rubbing his arm. Moon looked away from, continuing to walk. 

"Goodbye! Y/n.." Star said as you walked further and further away for him. Moon moved the curtains a bit, looking into the daycare. Sun didn't seem to be around.

"Alright, coast is clear" Moon said looking down at you. You nodded and quickly made your way into the daycare. "Y/n!" Sam called out running over to you happily. 'Ah great' You thought to yourself. Sam hugged you tightly. "Where have you been?" He asked letting go of you and crossing his arms.

"Uh.." You tried to think of a logical place where you could've been. "Y/n! There you are!" Sun said running to you, picking you up in his arms. "Uhh hi sun!" You said giving him a big fake smile. "Are you ok? I didn't know where you went-"  "I'm fine sun, can you put me down?" You interrupted him. He looked at you then put you down. He patted your head and ran off. "Hey uh..Y/n?" "Yeah Sam?"

"Can I.. show you something?" You nodded. "Ok, but promise you won't tell sun?" "Promise!" You replied as sam grabbed your hand and lead you to wherever you guys were going. He stopped in front of a 'parts and services' room with a.. horribly made sign reading

'DoNt CoMe iN hErE cHiLdErN!'.
"Why are we here?" You asked looking at Sam. He opened the door to reveal. A...woman?! "What the heck?!"  "It's Princess, Princess Star" Sam replied to you, slowly walking into the room. You slowly followed him in. You felt extremely uneasy, but you trusted Sam so you followed. "Princess" Sam whispered yelled.

The girls head shot up instantly, her bright blue eyes scanning the room. "Oh hello Sam!" She said excitedly. "Who is this?" She asked looking over at you. "I'm Y/n, a friend of Sam's" You replied. "Well it's wonderful to meet you Y/n! But I don't think you should be in here.." She said mumbling the last part. She stood up. She had a long white, puffy princess dress. Looked like cinderella's dress and a wedding dress combined. She had long platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

She had the same exact mask as star...but it was way more cracked. Speaking of cracks, her left arm was completely ripped off, all that was left was what seemed to be an robotic arm. Same thing with her right leg. "What happened to you?" You asked politely. She looked and her arms and legs and shrugged. You and Sam sat in the room for the next couple of hours, 'interrogating' her. "Home time!" You heard sun call out from outside the door. Sam looked at the door than you. You nodded as the both of you stood up, making your way out of the room. You stood by the door, waiting for Sam to come out.

Sam said goodbye to princess star left the shut the parts and service's room with you. "Hello there Y/n, Sam" You shot your head up to see eclipse, standing above you. "Uh hi?" Sam said waving. You grabbed Sam's hand and lead him away form eclipse. You liked sun and all there friend's but eclipse was just annoying. "Sam! Your mother's here!" Sun called out. "Coming! bye y/n!" Sam said running towards the entrance of the daycare. You walked over to sun since you assumed you mother wasn't here yet. "Oh hello y/n!" Sun said waving at you. You waved back, holding onto his pants. You watched as the children left. First a little girl. Than a boy, only a couple years older. Then a younger girl. Than a infant.

Finally all the children where gone. It was just you and sun. "Seems like you mother is late once again" Sun said holding your hand.

"Hey sun! You got a message from the boss!"