||Chapter 10||FINAL CHAPTER

10 Years Later

"Y/n!"

You groaned and hopped off your bed. You shut your bedroom door and walk downstairs to the living room. Your mother was sitting on the couch with a huge, long, box next to her.

"What is that?" You asked genuinely curious. "Not sure, there's three of them and they were given to you from the Pizza Plex" "The Pizza Plex? The place you dropped me off at the daycare? Wait, Didn't that place burn down?" Your mom nodded simply and started to open the box. You sat down on the couch next to her, watching her. Finally she open, what's inside shocked you.

"Moon?!" You yelled confused. "Moon? Is that the guy you were crying about when I picked you up that one time?" You nodded and walked over to him, gently placing your hand on his face. "Do you think he works?" You asked looking at your mom.

"I'm no mechanic, but your uncle sure is!" You sighed and grabbed your phone.

"And that should do it!" He said wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead. "You made sure he remembers me...right?" You asked.

He nodded and walked over to his work table, taking his gloves off. You walked over to the animatronic, gently placing your hands on his face. He slowly opened his eyes, turing his head in your direction. "Who are..You?" He asked looking around the unknown room. You frowned

"I thought you said he remembered me" "He does" "Remember who?" Moon asked trying to sit up you out your hands on his back, helping him. "Me, Y/n, so you remember the name?" "Y/n?...sounds so familiar.." He pondered looking at you. "Y/n, I was your friend don't you remember?" You asked watching as his eyes lit up.

"Y/n! Y/n! My oh my look how much you've grown! How old are you? How long has it been?" He asked excitedly. "I'm 17 Now moon, and it's 10 years" You replied proudly. "19 Years?!" "Yep!" "Y/n?" You heard another voice call out. You turned around to see sun sitting up. "Sun!" Moon said trying to get off the table. "Woah woah woah buddy, you can't get off the table yet"

"Why not?" Moon asked. Your uncle tried his best to explain but you don't think moon is understanding. While he was doing that you walked over to sun who was standing up perfectly fine. "Hey Y/n! Long time no see!" You smiled and hugged him. He was confused at first but eventually hugged you back. "I thought you guys died!" "Before they shut me I told them about you, and well I guess they sent us to you!" Sun said happily.

Moon slowly got off the table, trying to walk over towards me and sun. Me and sun shared looks, as i walked over to him. "Moon, you've got new legs you gotta re-learn how to walk" "New legs?" Moon looked down at his legs.

"My legs!" You and sun laughed as moon started to laugh with you. "Wait, where's eclipse?" Sun asked looking around. You looked at your uncle who sighed sadly. "I tried to fix the animatronic but.. nothing worked, he never turned on.." Sun and moon frowned and looked at the ground. "But! I'm not giving up on him, give me a couple more days and he should be fine" Both boys lifted there heads and immediately smiled. "Can we see him?" They asked at the same time.

It was kinda creepy. "Not yet sadly, he still needs working on, he's could be very... violent..." Your uncle said. The nodded sadly. Sun looked over at moon who looked back at him. They both smiled. "I'm sorry Moon, for everything.." Sun said frowning.

"I'm sorry too sun..for everything I did..." Moon said also frowning. They made there way over to each other (sun helped moon). They hugged each other, tears streaming down both of there faces. You eventually joined in, the facing you and hugging you tightly.

"It's great to have you guys back" you said looking at them. They looked at each other and back at you.

"It's good to be back"

The End

Or...is it?