||Chatper 3||

"That's about it!" Sam said putting his hands on his hips. You nodded and looked around for sun. You wanted to ask him some questions about the incident with moon. You slowly made your way away from Sam. Seemed like he was in his own little world. Once you were far enough from Sam you looked around for sun. He wasn't by the play place or the arts and crafts area. You checked in the ball pit, and the nursery. He was no where to be found. You decided to ask some of the kids if they had seem him. Most kids said no, but one kid, a little girl, named Emily said she had saw him by Sweet Dreams. You decided to head over there, since that was the one place you didn't check. You walked over to the closed off attraction, gently moving the silky smooth curtains away and peeking inside.  You saw a distressed sun and and an angry moon. It seemed like they were arguing.

"So what if I told them the story?! They would've figured out something happened here anyway!"

"Moon, stories like that can traumatizes kids! Plus I make sure no kid even is able to put there figure in here!" Sun yelled as moon growled. Sun was getting angrier and angrier. You needed to stop this before Sun broke too. "Sun!" You called out. Sun looked over in your direction, a worried and shocked expression on his face. "Y/N!"he ran over to you, quickly picking you up. "What are you doing in here?? Do you know what could happen to you??" 

"Nothing is going to happen to them sun, why can't you ever just trust me?!" "OH, I don't know, maybe because you killed a child around their age!!" The argument started once again. "Stop!" You yelled as the boys looked at you. "Sun put me down" Sun nodded and gentpy placed you 9n the ground. "Moon, I would like you to tell your side of the story to sun, once you finish Sun you can explain your side" The boys looked at you, then at each other and nodded. They sat down on the ground, a couple inches away form each other. You stayed standing and pointed at moon.

"Start" you said as Moon nodded. "Well...it was naptime..." he started.
________________________________

"Never shall we die..." I said finishing up the rest of my lullaby. I watched the children, sleeping peacefully in there 'beds'. I smiled looking at there sweet little faces. I put the children asleep, just like sun asked me to. I sat down next to one of the children.

I ran my finger through her long beautiful hair. I saw a little smile form across her sweet little face. I heard movement, from a bed not so far away from where I was sitting. I looked over. It was a young boy, Thomas, Thomas Matthew. He sat up and yawned. He got up out of bed.

"Put him to sleep....it's past his bedtime.."
I then had no control over my body. I stood up and walked over towards the boy. He looked up at me, fear in his eyes. I glared down at him, my blood red eyes, piecing his soul. I grabbed his hair dragging him over towards his bed.

"It's past your bed time....nighty night..." I threw him over onto his bed. His head slamming on to the concrete ground, blood gushing everywhere. The boy started to scream. I grabbed the back of his head, slamming it into the ground over and over and over. It wasn't enough. He wasn't asleep.

"Go. TO. SLEEP" I repeated over and over and over. The other children started to wake up, the screams of the young boy caused their ears to bleed. The children started to cry and scream, alerting sun. Then...he stopped. He went silent. He stopped screaming. He stopped moving. He was..asleep.

"Nighty night~"

"Moon!" I heard Sun call out. I turned around, my blood red eye changing back to its normal color. I felt like I had...control again. "Sun?" I looked around, there were childern screaming and crying and... "B-Blood?!"
"Moon what did you do?!" Sun yelled running over to Thomas. "I-I don't know!" Sun looking at me then at the boy "Just stay away form the children! We can't risk you killing anymore!"

"That's how I remember it..." Moon said looking down at his hands sadly. You pointed over to sun "Your turn" you said as sun sighed sadly.  "Well..."

"Goodbye children!" I waved as I made my way out of the attraction. I headed over towards the nursery to see how the younger children were doing. They were all asleep. Expect one, baby Marley.

He was a sweet baby, but had never been able to sleep soundly. At least not at home. I picked up his tiny little body. Rocking him back and fourth. Humming some old lullaby I heard moon singing. Marley yawned and soon fell fast asleep. I placed him down in his crib. Covering him in the warm, fluffy blankets. Then, a faint sound of screaming could be heard. I slowly walked towards where the screaming was coming from. It was...the children!

I quickly made my way towards sweet dreams. I shoved the curtains out of my face. I froze. Moon sat infornt of a child, his little head in Moon's hand. His head, was covered in blood. His eyes, now empty and soulless. "Moon!" I called out as he turned around. "S-Sun?" He replied. He looked at me and then around at the children. Then the child.
"B-Blood?" 

"What did you do moon?!" I yelled angrily running over to the child. "I-I don't know!" Moon said confused and scared. "Stay away form the children!"  "B-But-"

"No buts! All you ever do is mess things up! Why can't you just ever do something right for once?!" I screamed at him. I quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I had said.

His eye changed to a soft blue color as tears formed in his one visible eye. Then...his masked cracked.
________________________________

"That's..the full story..." Sun said looking away form you and moon. Moon expression changed from sad to depressed. And his mask cracked just a tiny bit more. "Ok now you both shared you side of the story how about you-"

"SUNNN! I have a paper cut!!" A child for outside cried. Sun sighed and jumped up "That's my que!" He gave us both a large smile and walked off.

Moon stood up and made his way over to a random corner. It was covered in pillows and blankets, and a picture of him and Moon which you could only assume was when the daycare first opened. You frowned and followed Sun out of the daycare.