Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21:

As there were only a few Zombie in the area, a large group of Zombie had rushed over from behind.

With the Zombie in front of her taken care of, Guo Lin did not fight too hard, nor did she dig out the Zombie's crystal core as usual. He called Li Mu to stop and get on the car. He didn't bother with the surrounding Zombie and just watched as the car drove away.

The Zombie s that had arrived a few meters away watched as the carriage drove away, all of them waving their arms, roaring crazily as they chased after it.

There were a few Zombie among them that used their hands to hold the carriage. Guo Lin did not pay any more attention to them and increased her speed. Zombie who was holding onto the carriage previously fell down as it could not stand the speed of the carriage.

Fortunately, Guo Lin and the others stayed in the most remote house yesterday. Right now, they could only see a few Zombie on the way out before they were surrounded. Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at the group of Zombie chasing him from behind, the place was densely packed with them and the danger was not completely resolved yet!

The carriage drove on for a long distance, but they had already left the Zombie far behind. However, following the safety rules, they continued to drive for a distance and found an open space. Only then did they start to hiss. Ye Zichen let out a sigh.

Everyone could not help but think that it was really dangerous just now. If their movements had been a little bit slower, the Zombie would have surrounded the house.

Previously, he had thought that Guo Lin's order to order him to leave for a minute was a bit unreasonable. At this moment, these thoughts had long since left his mind. If not for her, the rest of them would already be the snacks in the Zombie's mouth.

As everyone had left in a hurry that morning, they didn't even have time to pack up. After surviving the calamity, they were all watching with messy hair and dirty faces, with the exception of Guo Lin and Li Mu.

After cleaning up in the car for a while and eating some food, he felt that it was good to be alive!

"It's only been a day and I've already encountered so many dangers. I wonder what will happen next!" No one in the party knew who said that, but they all felt a chill in their hearts. How would he live his life in the future?!

"When the car arrives at the mountain, there will be a road ahead. Once we reach D City, we'll be safe! " Li Mu comforted them as he saw everyone's negative attitude.

The others regained their confidence because of Li Mu's words. Even though the government and the army had disappointed them, they still chose to believe in the government and the army from somewhere in their hearts. As long as they went to the base, they would definitely do so!

Only Guo Lin glanced meaningfully at Li Mu when she heard his words. Li Mu scoffed at the idea of them being safe once they arrived at the base.

They would not be facing the danger of Zombie once they reached the base, but for those who lacked the ability, it was a different way to survive!

There were too many people who thought they would be safe once they reached the base safely. However, these people soon discovered that they did not have the ability to live. They were not able to eat, wear warm clothes, or sleep well due to the relief provided by the government!

Li Mu was a bit scared by Guo Lin's gaze. How was he wrong?

The seven-man team rested for a moment, then continued on their way to F. Two hours later, the number of buildings on the roadside gradually increased. It was likely that they were about to arrive at City F.