Chapter 91-100

CHAPTER 91:

"Guo Lin's expression was cold and indifferent, but she only replied with a 'yes'." "Yes!" "Hrm?" He replied in an indifferent manner. This caused the yellow-haired youth to feel awkward. It was too difficult to get along with him.

"Huang Ma, what are you waiting for?" A gentle looking man in a white shirt and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses peeked out of the window. He looked at the two of them with a dangerous look.

"Soon, soon!" Where's the soul calling from? " The yellow-haired youth roared.

"We didn't find your strength too bad previously, it fits our team's requirements." As she said this, she put on the most beautiful POSS. Seeing that she didn't have any reaction, she reached out her index finger and touched her bangs awkwardly. She squinted her eyes and blinked at Guo Lin, asking in an ambiguous manner, "Are you interested in joining?"

Guo Lin looked at the young man in front of her for a long time. After that, he walked around him and headed towards the front.

"Sigh!" Don't go! "I haven't even finished speaking. Our team is very strong, and you, too, have just reached the required level." As he said that, he pointed his index finger towards Guo Lin in disdain, but the person in front of him didn't seem to be moved at all, the boss just left without turning back. Huang Ma was no longer calm, you have to know, his team's strength is pretty strong, the base is fighting for a spot in the preliminary competition, why did they turn their back on him? " Stop right there. You still haven't said whether you've agreed or not? " Huang Ma jumped forward a few times and reached out his hand to stop Guo Lin.

Guo Lin said seriously, "If I don't agree, can we leave now?" Ye Zichen swung Huang Ma's hand away with the iron rod that was several dozen pounds in his hand, causing Huang Ma to block the hand in front of him.

"Isn't our team good?" Huang Ma roared in frustration. He was just like a teenager who couldn't afford to gamble with candy.

At this moment, a man in a black suit was sitting in the front passenger seat of the car. He opened his eyes, "Third brother, you should get off and take a look."

Hearing the man's words, they saw the golden-eyed man wearing a white shirt nod. He then got out of the car and walked towards Guo Lin.

"Hello, young lady! It's hard to survive in this apocalyptic world. Joining an Adept squad means you'll have more chances to survive if you take care of each other. "

Guo Lin stopped. This person had hit the nail on the head. Indeed, she was alone in the apocalypse. What happened today, she might not be so lucky next time.

Seeing that Guo Lin was slightly moved, the person continued, "We came from Mo Du, and after completing our mission we are preparing to return. It would be nice if you could go play with Mo Du."

Hearing that it was the Mo Du, the moment Guo Lin came here, she immediately dispersed and shook her head: "I don't plan to go to the Mo Du!" There were many officials there and they were all under surveillance at the moment. Even if they wanted to offend someone with just a single meal, it would be tiring to live there.

Hearing this, Ol 'Three was surprised, he was only stunned for a second, "Now, the Mo Du is the safest place in China, it's hard for you not to go, we won't disturb you now!" That person could tell that the rejection on Guo Lin's face was sincere. It was definitely not to raise the price to raise her own rights.

"Why are you so stupid? Now that you have the chance to go to the Mo Du, you don't even want to! You deserve to die in the middle of the road! " Huang Ma left those harsh words behind, turned around, and left with the other three arrogantly.