Chapter 111-120

CHAPTER 111:

Seeing that Tao Han had not paid any attention to her, she was both worried and afraid. She was afraid that the little Zombie that sucked human blood would appear in front of her. Anger filled her heart, but she still ran to Tao Han's side.

Seeing the two of them getting closer and closer to the Zombie, Tao Han said, "Jump!"

Looking at the three meter high ground, Guo Xinxin yelled in disbelief, "Are you crazy?!" If he jumped down like this, even if he didn't die, he would at least be injured. They'll tear you apart. "

As the little Zombie got closer, Tao Han did not hesitate. She propped herself up with her hands and sat on the balcony. Without any hesitation, she jumped down, listening to Guo Xinxin's crazy shouts.

Perhaps it was due to her excellent constitution, but Tao Han had no choice but to jump. She thought she'd be injured, but after jumping to the ground she was completely unharmed. He looked up at Guo Xinxin and shouted, "Come down, there's nothing wrong!"

Guo Xinxin, who was standing on top, hesitated. She wanted to jump, but the three meters distance between them was too far for her to traverse. Watching the little Zombie walk towards him step by step, she was almost driven mad.

"Come down, I will catch you! "Hurry up!"

No matter how Tao Han shouted below, Guo Xinxin couldn't make up her mind and started to sob. Seeing the little Zombie in front of her getting closer and closer, blocking the way down, she didn't dare to jump off the building. Without a second thought, he ran up the stairs. If he could take one step at a time, then so be it! However, she didn't know that the higher she went, the more desperate she would become.

Looking at Guo Xinxin's disappearing figure, Tao Han thought that she probably ran upstairs. Originally, he wanted to say a few more words of persuasion, but once he met the little Zombie's ice-cold eyes, he immediately shut his mouth. Now, he had crossed the river in a muddle-headed manner, and was unable to save himself. He had already done what he could anyway, so no matter how much he resented it, he shouldn't blame himself.

Looking at the Zombie surrounding him, he had to escape before the little Zombie came back to her senses and cleaned himself up.

At this moment, Tao Han was using her superpower without any hesitation. She was using all of her most powerful moves without holding back.

Just like a sharp sword, it performed exceptionally well and charged out of the group of Zombie. He ran out of the campus without thinking. The warm campus was a nightmare. He thought about Guo Lin unconsciously. If he met her now, their chances of survival would increase greatly. However, he shook his head again. He had left her behind when he was with her, and it was already good that she didn't try to harm him. If he ran out of the village as fast as he could, he still had a chance to survive.

The road was dark, lit only by the miserly moonlight above. Normally, it would have been fine, but now, due to the earthquake from before, the ground was full of holes and it was not even flat. Tao Han couldn't even remember how many times she fell. Since there weren't many people in the village, they quickly left. At that moment, Tao Han heard Guo Xinxin's pitiful cries. Inwardly, he did not have time to feel regret, and so he walked even faster. He was afraid that after the little Zombie killed Guo Xinxin, his next target would be himself.

Guo Xinxin initially ran upstairs in a panic, but as soon as she reached the first floor, she became flustered. The school building had four floors in total. When Guo Xinxin wanted to jump down, she felt dizzy and a chill went down her spine as she looked down.

He ran up to the top floor, but there was a lock on the top floor. Watching the little Zombie climb the stairs step by step, Guo Xinxin kicked the door violently. Sweat covered her forehead. Seeing the strange little Zombie approaching her, Guo Xinxin retreated step by step, standing at the edge of the attic. When she had nowhere to retreat to, she said, "Don't come over here, don't come over here!" He wanted to use Water Special Ability to repel the little Zombie.