Chapter 171-180

CHAPTER 171:

The imprisoned experimental monsters all fled in unison! They had a life and death battle with the guards of the Special Abilities Institute!

This was their last chance. If they couldn't escape, they might not even have a chance in their lives! Even if there was, he didn't know if he could wait until then!

Every move and every move was filled with all the strength one could muster. Even if they were going to die, they wouldn't retreat! In the face of the threat of those people, If he didn't care, he might as well risk it all! This was hope!

And so, the entire Special Abilities Institute began to boil! The guards of the Special Abilities Institute had already informed the base and sent them down to rescue them!

It had to be known that the Special Abilities Institute was the most important place in the base, they could not afford to lose!

Before the army arrived, smart experimental monsters, they did not want to fight with the guards and did not hesitate to open an intersection right away and run out of Special Abilities Institute as quickly as possible!

Looking at the fleeing experimental monsters, some of them thought of using the monitoring room to take a step further!

However, when the man entered the control room, he was shocked to discover that the Special Abilities Institute's detonation system had been activated. At this moment, there was less than half a minute left until the explosion!

That person shouted, "The detonation system is activated!"

After half a minute, the Special Abilities Institute under his feet turned into dust!

At this moment, that person no longer cared about his previous thoughts! Half a minute passed! As he ran, he felt as if every second felt as long as the heavens and the earth! But half a minute was just too short! Without even being able to think about it, the Special Abilities Institute in front of him had been completely destroyed!

The remaining people, be it the people from the Special Abilities Institute or the experimental group, could not care about anything else. Their only thought was to run!

They were pushed aside! A rumbling sound echoed throughout the entire Northwest Base! Fiery flames rose up like day, illuminating the entire sky!

The Special Abilities Institute in front of him exploded continuously. Even the people nearby could feel the heat of the flames! The ground trembled!

At this point of time, there was no sound left in the base, only the explosion from the Special Abilities Institute!

The crowd surged, and all of them rushed to Special Abilities Institute who was in trouble. Looking at the raging flames in front of them, all of them were engulfed in flames, and Special Abilities Institute was slowly turned into ashes! Many lives were buried inside!

However, Guo Lin did not regret destroying it. Only by completely destroying the Special Abilities Institute in front of her, would she be able to destroy the crazy "Zombie Plan". As for the innocent lives in the Special Abilities Institute, Guo Lin's heart was as hard as iron! Everything had its reasons, if they did not stay in the Special Abilities Institute, nothing would happen! Who would be innocent when they attacked those innocent experimental subjects?

Guo Lin secretly left the base, and no one knew that the change in Special Abilities Institute tonight was caused by her! Everything was buried in the flames!

As for the experimental monsters that managed to escape, it was up to them to figure out how they were going to survive the pursuit of the base!

Returning to the Xing Hua City and lying on the bed, Guo Lin thought about many things! Everything from his previous life to this life replayed in his mind!