Chapter 211-220

CHAPTER 211:

Thinking of this, the doubt in his heart became more and more intense! He thought of Guo Lin, who had chased after Yi Nian in the end! Perhaps, she knew something!

This was the first time he came to the Xing Hua City. The matters of the Wind and Rain Special Ability Team had caused a storm, and he had only heard of their news from other people's mouths a few times! At that time, he didn't think much of it. He had even unconsciously hit them in the heart, 'cheating on them'!

But was the Xing Hua City in front of him really the same as the Xing Hua City he had imagined before?

The Xing Hua City in front of him was not bustling with life, rather, it was cold and cheerless! There were only a few people on this street! But the management was tight and orderly!

One had to know that there were one or two thorns everywhere that would stir up trouble! Even if it was a Taizhou City that was twice as powerful as an Adept, bullying would happen from time to time. Many people did not dare to rebel on the surface, and they were complaining in secret!

However, at the entrance of the Xing Hua City in front of him, those who had returned on missions were obediently waiting at the entrance! Waiting for inspection! In a long line, not a single person was causing any trouble! Her temper was exceptionally good!

After the apocalypse, everyone was under a lot of pressure. Their tempers were getting even hotter. They started fighting whenever there was a disagreement! There were even many people who felt excited when they saw the blood! Only by doing so would he be able to suppress the berserk feeling in his heart!

The person in front of him was simply too obedient! This was too abnormal!

If the residents of Xing Hua City knew Wei Feng's thoughts, they would probably be moved to tears! They were also men with temperaments, alright? Unfortunately, the enemy was too strong, so they could only obediently cling onto it!

One had to know that he had witnessed the brutality of Parthenocissus! Who would dare to provoke it! Who would dare! Their boss wasn't planning on moving away, so they had no choice but to hide! However, it was quite safe to live here! As long as he abided by the rules! It was no different from before the apocalypse!

Because he was looking for Guo Lin to ask her about something, Wei Feng didn't want to stir up any trouble, so everything should be done according to the rules of the Xing Hua City!

When Guo Lin found out that Wei Feng had come to find her, she knew that it was for Yi Nian's sake! He wasn't surprised, because he was the last one who came into contact with Yi Nian!

This time, Wei Feng only brought A Yi and Yin Yue with him!

When they walked into Guo Lin's place, they saw Lin Wei as if he had seen a ghost. His expression was very twisted! Suddenly, he seemed to have understood something, but he suppressed it and did not erupt!

Wei Feng and Yin Yue took in the changes in A Yi. Looking at the meeting room that was about to arrive, it was not a good time to talk. Thus, he gave A Yi a look. What is the matter? Let's talk about it when we get back!

When she was led in, she saw Guo Lin lying on the deck chair like a lazy bag of bones. She had no image of her own anymore! "Seeing this person, we did not take him seriously at all!" Why is Guard Captain free today, and come to our Xing Hua City? "

Wei Feng didn't want to beat around the bush, so he went straight to the point, "I have something to ask of you, Miss Guo?"

Guo Lin nodded her head straightforwardly.

The woman in front of him was too straightforward. Wei Feng was not used to it at all! He had thought that he would need to use more words to make Guo Lin speak! Before this, this woman had been making things difficult for them!