Chapter 151-160

CHAPTER 151:

His actions were very quick. He instantly appeared in front of Ying Yu, and before Ying Yu could react, Ying Yu directly kicked towards him!

Guo Lin's movements were quick. Sixth Level Adept, who was also in the same class as her, wanted to dodge, but he found himself unable to move! Even if they wanted to stop Qi Han and Ning Jia, it would be too late. They could only watch helplessly as Ying Yu was kicked to the back, causing the tables and chairs to fall to the ground!

"Brother Ying Yu!" Ning Hongye exclaimed and ran towards the place where Ying Yu fell. However, because Guo Lin kicked too hard, Ying Yu fainted on the spot!

"Ning Hongye's face was badly bruised from the fall, and she couldn't wait to kill the people in front of her!" "You, you …" But facing Guo Lin's cold eyes, the words stuck in her throat, unable to come out.

Actually, Guo Lin had done this on purpose. Grabbing onto Ying Yu's words, she channeled her spiritual power beneath her feet and kicked towards Ying Yu! It would be hard for him not to faint! Anyway, if the people from the Smokey Wolf Special Ability Team started to tear, they would be able to reduce the pressure on them by a lot after knocking Sixth Level Adept out!

The situation today was either the east wind overpowering the west wind or the west wind overwhelming the east wind! There was always someone who had to compromise!

Qi Han was a lot more fearful of Guo Lin. He waved his hand to instruct everyone to attack Guo Lin directly, but he secretly sent out a person to summon the people from the Smoke Valley's Special Ability Team!

They were planning on bullying him with their numbers! When that person was walking in the dark, Guo Lin directly attacked him with her Divine Sense! That person immediately fainted! However, no one saw it!

He used his spiritual sense to isolate the villa. No matter how loud the noise was inside, no one outside could hear it!

"Attack!" Guo Lin instructed as she watched Lang Yan and the others approach her.

At this moment, in this villa, other than the Storm Special Ability Team that Guo Lin brought with her, there were only four higher-ups from before who had fainted. Two of them were Sixth Level Adept and one was a fifth-ranked Adept.

Facing Qi Han, Guo Lin threw out the vine and told him to help Lin Wei. The remaining people would be dealt with together with Cheng Qing and the others!

As expected of the person who led smoke Special Ability Team to enter the top nine, Qi Han's strength was pretty good!

Guo Lin had only recently advanced to the Sixth Order, but Qi Han was already a veteran of the Sixth Order! Facing them head on, Guo Lin was at a disadvantage! But Guo Lin had the help of her Spiritual Sense! "You can attack Qi Han in secret. In a short time, the two of them will be equally matched!

The longer the fight went on, the more disadvantageous it was for Guo Lin and the others! After all, this was the home of smoke! The people outside did not know what was going on inside. If the people inside did not leave for a long time, they would probably charge in!

Looking at Qi Han opposite of her, Guo Lin's eyes darkened. She suddenly stopped and didn't dodge or evade Qi Han's attack. Just as he was about to attack, he teleported behind Qi Han and used Spatial Cut on his back!

The person before him had disappeared, as though sensing danger! Qi Han dodged to the side. The sword was originally aimed at Spatial Cut on his back, but now it directly aimed at Qi Han's arm.

Qi Han felt a sharp pain on his arm, as blood flowed down to the ground! He couldn't use this hand for the time being! He acted very quickly. Even if he continued to fight, he wouldn't be a match for the woman in front of him. He turned to look at the other two. Ning Jia was pushed back by a fourth-ranked Adept and a strange plant. Ning Hongye was not in a good situation either!