Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61:

During this period of time, Guo Lin had also accepted a few missions, but the difficulty was not too high. They were not as dangerous as when they went to the Rui City Hospital, and the death rate was much higher. He only got enough materials to eat.

On that day, Guo Lin finally saw the mission that she longed for in the logistics center. The Zombie in Q City had undergone a large mutation and went there to investigate the reason.

Previously, when Guo Lin and the others came, they had noticed that the Zombie there were more powerful and concentrated, but they had not encountered any mutated Zombie. Thinking about it, the situation only appeared after that.

This mission is much more dangerous than the one in the Rui City before. Guo Lin told the truth when they returned to the apartment. It had to be said that this mission had a slim chance of survival. Most of the Adepts had died in that mission, which resulted in the base's strength dropping. When the Zombie surrounded the city, they didn't last long before it was breached.

This was the first time he had heard Sister Lin say danger. It seemed that the danger rate of this mission was much higher than before. Everyone began to hesitate.

"Sister Lin, I'll go!" Song Xue said with certainty.

Seeing Song Xue's resolute expression, Guo Lin didn't say anything. One must know that the road ahead would be even more difficult. If one encountered any danger, they would hide in their shell. Those who did not advance would retreat, and the gap between them and others would only grow wider.

Since he had already put Song Xue under his own name, Guo Lin smiled in satisfaction when she made this decision. As for Li Mu and the others, they had their parents and family as well as other factors to consider. It didn't matter if they went or didn't care. It was all their own business, and it didn't have much to do with Guo Lin.

Seeing that Li Mu and the others were all looking at her, Guo Lin said in a serious tone, "I will leave your place soon. You must learn to make your own decisions, rely on everyone. Don't rely on everyone else."

Hearing Guo Lin's words, everyone hesitated. These few days, Sister Lin had been in a leading position, so every time she made a decision, they would listen to her out of habit. So much so that now we have this habit.

After thinking for a while and looking at his parents' worried eyes, Li Mu lowered his head and said guiltily: "I have decided not to go to the mission this time! Sister Lin, I'm sorry! "

"Li Mu, you-" Song Xue pointed at Li Mu and said in dissatisfaction.

Guo Lin interrupted Song Xue and looked at the person in front of her: "Li Mu, you didn't let me down. As I said before, this mission is very dangerous. You made the right choice. What are you feeling guilty about? "

"Sister Lin, I know you have a reason to participate in this mission, but I chose to flee in order to survive. "I …"

"You don't need to carry such a burden. Actually, I think deep down, I don't want you to participate in this mission. Because you have your own parents to look after. If I am unlucky enough to die this time, how will my aunt and uncle live after this? " Looking at the shocked gazes of the others, "Actually, towards the rest of you, I think the same."

"Sister Lin, aren't you angry that I'm not participating? Don't you think I betrayed you? " Li Mu raised his head and asked.

"Idiot, just fill as many bowls as you have. To me, it is a foolish decision to make a correct estimation of my own strength. Even though I know that I am in danger, I still chose to charge forward in order to uphold justice and morals. Even if you had nine lives, you still wouldn't be able to withstand a pattern. Sometimes you have to learn to refuse, so that you can live longer. Do you still think you've betrayed me? " Guo Lin asked after a long speech.