SACRIFICE

A RAFE CAMERON FANFICTION!
written by alex
© FOLIOSRIOT

A RAFE CAMERON FANFICTION!written by alex© FOLIOSRIOT

According to her friends, Jules is the definition of human sunshine

According to her friends, Jules is the definition of human sunshine. She is selfless and caring, someone who constantly goes out of her way to help those she loves. Her home may he broken, barely being held together with splintered planks and layers upon layers of paint, fighting to conceal the rot and rust. But she tries to not let the pain and anger she experiences every day tarnish her heart of gold.

Then Rafe is cold and practically heartless, with some saying he harbors sociopathic tendencies. He smokes and drinks and spends Daddy's money like it's a bottomless pit. But he values Jules and her kindness above all else. She knows there are things wrong with him, she knows he needs help in more ways than one. But that's what makes him human, and she helps Rafe to embrace the good and the light that life can provide.

Jules and Rafe are inseparable. They have been best friends for just over five years, and they would rather not imagine life without each other.

And god, if Rafe Cameron isn't overprotective of her.

It's undeniable that they are meant to be in each other's lives. They keep the other sane and grounded. They are truly two halves of the same disfigured, bent whole. Nothing gets in the way of their friendship, not even the rather potent dislike Jules's parents have towards Rafe.

Anyone with half a brain can see the way Rafe looks at Jules, the way Jules looks at Rafe. Anyone can see how utterly infatuated and in love they are with one another. But they are so painfully oblivious, which has Rafe's friends finally approaching him about it.

They know how completely fucking whipped he is. He is love drunk on Jules, has been since the day they met. Jules has ruined him — he can only think of her.