Breaking x point

After a while, Gon was forced into the room with Alluka and I. Alluka herself wasn't fighting anymore, just hugging me and sobbing. "NO LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING-" Gon screamed at the doctor but the door was shut in his face. I could tell his body was shaking.

"... Gon." I said quietly, maybe this was a bad idea, bringing him here... "... This is what happened when I wasn't here..?" He croaked out, staring at the floor with a look of mixed feelings, rage and guilt, ".... I'm a terrible person.." He said quietly. Alluka kept crying and squeezed onto my arm tightly. I lowered my eyes solemnly and pat her head, "Your big brother will be fine, master Alluka.." I say quietly to reassure the two people in here that need it.

The two people in this whole world Killua cares about. Alluka and Gon. And they are both distraught. I look over to his little sister, "Master Alluka what happened to him while I was getting Gon?" She sniffled and stopped crying, "... H-he was... he... he t-tried..." She whimpered, and I looked up at Gon, who looked miserable, ".... See? I'm the one who causes him harm... this is what i... tried... t-to a-avoid..." He broke down, his knees buckling from under him and he hit the tile with his fists multiple times, "IT'S NOT FAIR-" He screamed, which scared Alluka.

His knuckles began to bleed now but he kept taking out his boiling aggression and suppressed emotions on the floor, it then cracked but he kept hitting, the shards of tile started to cut his fists worse. I could only watch, what is he doing-? "Gon stop it your hurting yourself-" I warned him stepping forward, "I DONT FUCKING CARE, MY BEST FRIEND IS LITERALLY IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM BECAUSE OF ME-!!" He screamed to the top of his lungs, and tears streamed down his anger stricken face.

His screams of anger and anguish turned into wails of fear and guilt, he lowered his head to the floor and tears from his face fell onto his bloody damaged knuckles, "... I-its all my... f-fault... I just want it to be m-me and him.. l-like the old d-days..." Then, threw the crack of the window that was open to let fresh air in, a small black butterfly with purple cracks flew in and started to circle him. What? It then flew to his right earring and merged with it. A complete darkness covered him, enveloping the boy and flooded the room, no light was left, and Alluka and I were frozen still.

G o n?

Doctor's POV:

I was walking across the hall of the second floor minding my own business, my hand resting consistently on my pouch, a gentle hum sounding from my curved lips. "Today isnt that busy in the hospital, isnt that odd?" I said to myself, rummaging into my pocket for a hand mirror and my lipstick.

I pull them out and flip open the mirror and look into it to fix my makeup, but I froze. Wait- is that... Ladybug? But- not Ladybug? The boy walked out of a hospital room heading to the emergency room. A darkness followed the boy as a look of absolute dullness was etched into his face. He wore the same thing as usual but his suit was black with red dots and his iconic headband was missing, his hair instead flowing straight up in a unknown breeze. Something about this stricken fear into me and made me turn into a paralyzed stature of myself. Why can't I move?

What happened to the hero of Paris??

Killua's POV:

I heard noises of someone around me, fading in and out as I had trouble breathing. My blood pressure felt weak, the beats farther apart then normal. But then, I heard screams of fear and the people were all frozen with it, and I gently opened my eyes with all the strength I could muster. Everything was pitch black, like a literal shadow filled the room to the brim with itself.

"... Dont worry Killua I'm here for you now" A familiar voice said calmly. Gon? I opened my eyes a bit larger and saw a slightly blurry outline of the boy but.. why does he look like.. "They can't keep us apart. I won't leave you again. Dont worry about the others I froze them! Time is paused outside!! How cool is that! I touched your arms so that's why your awake!" He said almost excitedly, to which I grunt and try to lift my head up, "What... a-are you talking a-about" I muster weakly, and he just smiled and held my hand.