Chapter One - The Boy Next Door

After a long day of school, I finally got to lie in my bed and relax. I closed my eyes and had the best night of sleep you could ever imagine. Until about 2:30 in the morning when I suddenly woke up to the kid next door screaming at the top of his lungs.

"LETS GO, NO WAY I JUST DID THAT. DID YOU SEE THAT GUYS? OH MY GOD."

I peer out my window to see a blonde-haired boy jumping up and down with headphones on. I almost yelled out my window at him, but what sounded like his mom got to it first, "SHUT UP TOM! "

"SORRY MUM," He yelled out his door. He turned towards the window and peered out of it. I quickly jumped under my covers. He stared directly into my soul, or at least it looked like it. I'm sure he didn't see me. No way he did. He sat back down at his computer and he looked like he was apologizing to it. Why would you apologize to your computer? I quickly took to my phone and messaged my friend Parker.

Dickhead 👹👹😤🤪

hey parker?

what you want to hoe

the kid next door is apologizing to his computer 💀💀💀

LMAOOOOO
WERE THEY REALLY DOING THAT

YEAH THEY WERE

LMAOOOOOO
send a photo of them

I'M NOT GUNNA DO THAT
THAT WOULD BE STALKING DUMBASS

OKAY AND?

you are such an idiot
read 2:42 am

When Parker didn't respond I saw that the read message said it was 2:42 am. I looked out my window one last time at the boy who was in the house next to me, there were maybe 2 meters of space in between our house. It looked like he was still at his computer but since the last time, his lights were out. I stared at him a little longer to see if I knew him from somewhere. He was sitting in his chair like a gremlin, knees were up and out and his arms going through the centre of them and resting on his keyboard and mouse. He had messy blonde hair and was wearing a grey jumper with some lettering on it, I couldn't tell what it was from this far away even though we were just a few meters apart.

I looked away and finally closed my eyes to get the best night's sleep that I will probably get for a while.

====================
(411 words)