Chapter 4 - Lunch Time

*RING*

"Boo," I turn around to see Parker trying to scare me.

"What the fuck, man?" I say while putting my stuff in my bookbag and standing up so we could go to lunch. He looked very amused by his ability to scare me.

"So, I think we should sneak out of lunch today, and try to go to the nearest Mc. Donalds," Parker says while doing puppy eyes.

"Parker... it is the second week of school. I am not sneaking out for lunch. Ask again second semester when I am fed up with school." I say while sitting down at the lunch table we have been sitting at for the past 2 weeks.

I go up to get my slice of pizza and sit back down and set my phone on the table

*brsryut* *brszert* *bzsert* (these are supposed to be vibrating noises :Skull:)

"Bitch, stop your phone from vibrating alright, I can feel it from here. smh smh." Parker says.

I take out my phone to see that Tommy had texted me.

Tom

do you have lunch this hour?

hey

hey

hey

answer me

hey

lunch now?

i do have lunch this hour...

im sitting with my best friend Parker

D:

i thought i was your best friend

since literally when have i called you my best friend

since now B)

anyways i see you, im coming to sit with you, woman

woman?

...

don't mind that...

sorry

what

read 1:15pm

"[Y/N] who is behind you?" Parker says very concernedly.

I roll my eyes because I know exactly who it is. "Hello, Tom," I say unamused while turning around to look at the blonde-headed boy in the eyes

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you guys? My other friends have a different lunch period," Tommy mumbles. I notice his tone is not as bold as he was earlier today. He was definitely very nervous.

"Sure you can sit with us, Parker this is Tom, Tom this is Parker," I said hoping Parker wouldnt see Tommy as a threat.

"Is this the kid you were talking about la-" Parker started before i interrupted him, "SHUT UP PARKER, WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT"

"Sheesh, touchy subject, you better not have a crush on a guy you just saw yesterday for the first time," He said jokingly, but with a semi serious tone.

I staired at Parker, i turned towards Tom but i saw him quickly look away and cover his face. I brushed it off thinking nothing of it. There is no way this boy had a crush on me already, he met me for the first time today... right. Right?
————————-
(447 words)