Chapter 5 - The Last Class of the day

After finding out that Tommy was in my World History Class, I sat next to him when I saw he was sitting alone in the back of the room.

"Hey Tommy," I say, setting my bag onto the ground next to my desk.

"You know you don't have to sit with me," He said.

"Yeah I know, but I don't know anyone else in this class," I say hoping it would make him feel better as he looked pretty sad, "Also, I need a ride home and was wondering if your mom would let me come home with you guys."

"Oh, of course, just know that she will be a bit late because she gets off of work right as school ends." He says with a big smile on his face.

*RING*

I mouth thank you to him as Mrs Plaza starts taking attendance."[Y/N] [L/N]," Mrs Plaza calls out my name.

"Here!" I say brightly, my 'here's would definitely be more monotone and dull by the end of the year

"Thomas Simons,"

"Here," he says in a very monotone voice, he looked done with this class already and it was only the second week of school.

*bopaskjdlsoo timeeee skipp because writing class scenes are borrrrinngggg biodasjflp*

I put my notebook back in my bag and as I look towards my bag I see out of the corner of my eye, Tommy stealing my phone. "HEY, DICKHEAD, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK," I yell and the teacher looks at me "[Y/N] No swearing in my classroom, next time it happens I'm sending you to the office."

"Sorry Mrs Plaza," I say almost swearing under my breath.

I turn back around and see Tommy taking photos of himself on my phone. I roll my eyes and snatch the phone out of his hand.

"You really need to put a password on that thing."

*RING*

"I really do, don't I," I say looking through all of the photos that Tommy took. They were actually pretty good and there were a few of my getting yelled at by the teacher.

Tommy and I walk out of the school together and sit down on one of the benches that are outside waiting for his mom to show up. "Hey [Y/N], Do you. Do. Do you have discord?" Tom asks.

"Uh, what is that," I looked at him suspiciously

"Its basically texting, i dunno," He looked very nervous.

"Here download it on my phone and ill add you as a friend," I say handing him my phone.

"Really? I mean you really don't have to."

"Go for it. It's not like it'll hurt," He hands back my phone with discord installed. I selected to create an account and created an account under the user MilkToast, "My User name is MilkToast."

"What are the 4 numbers after that?"

"4 numbers? I didn't put 4 numbers after it."

"No Discord does it for you, you should be able to see them when you go to your account page."

"Oh, I see. My account is MilkToast#0001."

'TommyInnit sent a friend request'

'accept' 'deny'

Tommy Innit? Really? How big of an Idiot is this kid. "Did you really go with the name TommyInnit?"

"Yeah, it's kinda an inside joke with my parents," He laughed nervously, "speaking of parents my mum is here."

-----
(560 Words)