𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

PROLOGUE

ANASTASIA JONES finally graduated high school with her boyfriend, Peter Parker aka Your Friendly Neighborhood, Spider-Man.

AS MUCH AS Ana likes photography, she decided to take a couple of months of from school and work as a baker in a bakery somewhere in New York.

DISCLAIMER

--- I do not own any of the characters, especially the movie. I only own Anastasia as my protagonist in this story.

--- There would be spoilers in this story that contains scenes in the movie
The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

--- There might be some scenes that I might add that weren't in the show, so just be cautious.

CHARACTERS

presenting...

" ANASTASIA JONES "

" ANASTASIA JONES "

|

( played by you! )

|

" When you put your arms around me, I feel that my heart is safe with you, always... I know that you will protect me from whatever life may bring our way. "

" PETER PARKER "

" PETER PARKER "

|

( played by andrew garfield )

|

" When I'm with you, I feel like I am the strongest man on earth. I'm undefeatable and tireless. Oh, Ana, I'm full of adoration and inspiration. You are the only one who makes me feel this way, and I wish it would never stop. "

and...

"  HARRY OSBORN "

"  HARRY OSBORN "

/

( played by dane dehaan )

/

" I understand you're overwhelmed, it's alright. Just let it all out so you'll be able to feel better after. "

I hope you enjoy reading this as you did in the Part 1 : Talent Of Attention :))