𝟏𝟏 -- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐧

Although I can't see a sight of Peter and the blue electric flying mid-air, I still continued driving towards the power plant because that's the only place I know where that blue electric man gets his power from that's why he isn't allowed to go anywhere but there. 

As I drove closer and closer to the power plant. I began seeing the sight of Peter with blue electric power wrapped around his ankles and wrist as the man in front of him, the blue electric man, was controlling the electricity that was attached to Peter. I stepped on the gasoline pedal underneath my foot harder as I saw there was a gate coming through my way. I got closer and closer until the car I'm on crashed on the gate making the blue electric man look at my way, he seemed taking a back about me coming unexpectedly as the car I'm on collided with his figure as he rolled down to the opposite side of where I am.

I put the car on stop then I heard Peter's groan as he fall to the ground. I got off the car and saw him trying to stand with his own feet as I began to talk. "Really? You web me to a car?" I closed the car door and fastened my walk towards Peter. "What are you, a caveman?"

"You shouldn't be here." I continued walking my way towards the building but Peter grabbed me by my waist. 

"You tie me up to go off to war? I know how to help you!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"I know the grid specs! I can reset the system!" He kept pushing me far enough from the blue electric man as kept an eye on him.

"You can't be here right now. I'm not messing around. You can't be here right now. This is insane."

"Ok, guess what. Nobody makes my decisions for me. All right? Nobody. This is my choice, ok?" He looked away at me as if he is really frustrated right now, but I can sense he actually is frustrated. "My choice. This is mine." He groaned in defeat as I continued to insist on helping him. "Now, how do we stop him?"

"Ok, so he's electric, he's like a battery. So what happens if you overcharge a battery?"

"It explodes." I puzzled all the things that we can possibly use against that blue electric man.

"Right."

"So we use his power against him. Perfect. Ok."

"I think I can reconnect the power lines." As soon as he said that he turned to look at me and pushed me away towards the building. "But I need you to reset the system. When I say you turn that power on, you turn it on. No matter what." I looked at him in shock.

"Peter." I argued.

"No matter what." I didn't complain anymore, I saw the blue electric man begin to stand up as he gained his consciousness back. "Go, go!" I let go of Peter's hand and started running my way towards the building. I bewilderedly searched for the stairs and run my way up to the control room. 

I entered the room and saw many unconscious bodies all over the room. I walked towards where I needed to do the main reason why I'm here, which was the master rest and it was locked. I searched around the room and saw the key in one of the worker's hand. I swiftly grabbed it and unlocked the padlock. It was as if a thorn had pulled out of me when it opened. I sighed in relief.

I opened it and just waited for Peter to give me permission for me to press it. I stayed calm as possible as I watched the scene that was happening in front of me. I didn't know whether to cry or not, this day is just so stressful. I looked worriedly at Peter as the blue electric man connected his power to Peter.

"Now, Ana, now! Do it now!" I heard Peter yell. I didn't hesitate more and just pulled the lever for the reset button while closing my eyes. I opened my eyes again to see Peter have collapsed and fallen to the ground as the blue electric man was screaming in pain. It's working. 

The electricity of the whole city was starting to work. I closed my eyes as the blue electric man exploded because of the overpowered electricity in him. As I see it all end, I began walking my way to the exit of the building to go see and check up on Peter hoping that he was all right.

I see him standing up to his feet and I smiled seeing that he's fully recovered from the electric pressure he experienced. "We did it!!" I yelled on the opposite side of where he was. He began walking towards me but he was still far away.

"I think we can still make your flight." I was about to reply to Peter's statement when we heard a different laugh. I worriedly looked up to where the laugh was coming from. Seeing a green flare from the flying hoverboard as I saw a figure standing on it. "Ana, stay there." I heard Peter say as I halted from walking. The figure we're seeing with the hoverboard landed between Peter and I.

The person on the hoverboard turned to look at me. I gasped when I saw who it was. "Harry?"