𝟔 -- 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"Goodmorning!" Someone said in a loud voice as he came inside the story. Harry. I immediately planted a smile on my face as I saw him walking towards the counter with a bright smile on his face. He took a seat in front of the counter in front of me as he took off his sunglasses.

"These and Those?" I asked but he hesitated and pretended to think of something.

"Maybe not this time. Tell me what's your favorite within this cupcake. He leaned against the counter as he waited patiently for my response, while on the other hand, I looked at the flavors of the cupcakes and smiled as I thought of a joke.

"This and That." I said jokingly and pointed at the flavors I liked ever since I worked here. He chuckled and sat back straight.

"Then I'll get This and That."

"Eh? You're joking?" He immediately shook his head as he stares at me. 

"No, I'm not. It's a simple graduation gift to you. Now I'll buy This and That." I rolled my eyes playfully and packed the cupcakes he chose, well, I chose but he bought it. I still gave it to him. "Just wait here." He pointed his index finger up and picked up the cupcakes he bought and go outside again. After waiting a few seconds, he came back inside still with the cupcakes in his hands as he walk towards the front counter and placed the cupcake there in front of me. "It's a simple graduation gift from me for you, Ana." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thanks a lot." I laughed, he sat back down in front of me and open up the box where the cupcakes were and take one, he took a bite on it and his expression immediately turned into a shock one. I started to get worried, I walked around the counter and sat beside him. "Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, no. It's just that... it's so good." He chuckled, I got a little mad and slapped his arms playfully as he continued to laugh. He took one cupcake again and handed it to me. I grab it from his hands as I take out the cupcake liner on it.

"Maybe you want to include me there." Bella appeared and walked in front of us, which was behind the counter. I slightly pushed the box in her side, meaning that she could take one. We started to eat our own cupcakes, but then I halted when I heard the woman on the screen start to talk. It's about the news. 

"Goodmorning, New Yorkers. Looking for another beautiful day here in the city. A few clouds to start us off..." I know where this is headed to. I swiftly grabbed the remote and choose another channel. I began to tense as I see the image of Peter, I mean him on his Spider-Man suit. 

"The steady increase in sightings of Spider-Man has sparked an international debate over the role of vigilantism in American crime-fighting." I pressed another channel but it was another news. 

"Last night on the Manhattan Bridge, he saved a dozen lives. We wanna hear your calls." Then a new clip started to roll, a man who was being interviewed. 

"I think without Spider-Man, there'd be no hope for this city." Then another person showed up, he was being interviewed too. 

"Who do you think pays all the bills for all the damages he causes, huh? It's you and me, taxpayers.

"Why the hell are they saying negative comments about Spider-Man right now? Without him, how would we all be." I suddenly said and immediately covered my mouth with my hand as I look around the store, luckily there wasn't anyone inside yet. I looked beside me seeing that they were shocked at me too. "Sorry, I'm just mad. They started bashing him when he literally saves the world from that lizard." They just nodded slowly and began eating again.

All the expressions on my face suddenly vanished after I remember what happened earlier this morning. I was walking my way to work when I felt someone staring intensely behind my back. It was the feeling when Peter stares at me every time, I looked behind but I saw nothing. I looked on top of the buildings but saw nothing. I kinda feel bad for even being friends with him ever since we met in school, and now we are both struggling with our situation.