𝟏 -- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I thought it's my time to pick the movie we're going to watch?"

"I checked my calendar earlier, it says that it's my time to pick."

"Fine." He sighed in defeat. "What movie do you wanna watch later?" He asked through the other line of the phone call.

"You know what I want." I loved horror, so that's definitely going to be my choice. Ever since I was a kid, I don't know why I like it, maybe the intense scene or maybe the scenes where they make you think who the killer is? I like how they managed the main antagonists looked so creepy. However, even if I like horror movies, I still scream at jumpscares, especially at the good ones. "Pick whatever horror movie you want, surprise me with it." I smiled even though he can't see it.

"Alrighty then. And also-" I didn't hear anything that he said after that after my attention was caught by the bell ringing from the entrance of the store.

"I gotta go. I love you." I ducked a little bit and lowered my voice.

I heard a sigh from the other line of the phone call making me grin. "I love you too, bye." I didn't wait for him to hang up the phone and hang it up myself. I arrange my face first and clothes before turning to the customer.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" As I look at the customer that I'd never seen before --- I began to examine his figure and style. He's about tall as me, but a little inches taller. He was wearing sunglasses, expensive ones. Suit and tie with a vest inside.

"I'll get these and those." He pointed at the two flavors of cupcakes. "Three of each." He smiled. He sure has a creepy smile. I thought. I smiled and packed the cupcakes he ordered. After I packed the things a gave them to him and told him the total of the items. "Before I go, may I ask your name?" I looked at him blankly and then stared at my name tag. "Oh, right. Sorry. Anastasia." My name rolled out of his tongue as he admired my name. He took off his glasses. To my surprise, he has blue eyes. Just kinda expected that he has green ones, I don't know why.

"Yes? That's me, I guess." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh... thanks for this. Have a nice day." He waved his hands through the air, I just nodded. He finally exit the store. Well, that was something.

--

I prepared the food we're going to eat while watching the movie. This has been our routine. Every Friday we're going to watch a movie. Eventually, every Friday is our Movie Night. It's an alternative pick. Today was my pick --- I picked any kind of horror movie and told him that he can surprise me with it.

Minutes later, I finally heard someone knocking on my window. I immediately planted a smile on my face as I saw him outside my window. I rush towards the window and open it as I welcome him with open arms. He hugged me back.

"You already missed me? We just met the other day?" He said.

"I've always missed you, you know that, Peter." I pulled away slightly. I noticed that he was hiding something behind his back. "Is that the movie?" I said excitedly as he nod his head while he remove his hand from his back.

"Saw this while walking on my way to your house and decided to buy it, it's like that one horror movie." He gave me the CD of the movie as I read the title.

Annabelle.

"Uhh... What do you call that movie? I forgot what it's called-"

"The Child's Play one?" I looked at him as his expression turned into a realization one.

"Yes! That one." I turned my back from him and started to put the CD on the DVD. As it started to display the movie intro. The quality is just... wow! You could say that the movie is good if the quality is good too.

"Good pick. It has good quality, meaning it's going to be a good movie." I picked up the food and drinks and walked towards where Peter was sitting. He immediately stood up and grabbed the food from my hands. "Thanks."

"No problem. After all, I think I'm an expert in picking the movies." I elbowed his side as a joke while he laughed it off.

--

We finished the movie. We both stood up and stretch. "God, that was a great and creepy movie." He said.

"As it describes its genre. It really is creepy --- and have disturbing deaths." I replied. As I finished picking up dirty plates, I glanced over at Peter again. "And speaking of the deaths. I noticed some of the movies either horror or some dramas I've watched when the character died and comes back to life again --- then the protagonist gets surprised by the sudden appearance of the character that died." I walked towards the door and let Peter open it but I stopped continuing from doing so, instead I eyed him and that's my queue to continue talking. "My point is that they should've checked the pulse first before crying your eyes out." Then after I said that, I resumed walking down the stairs as he trailed behind me.

"Oh, yeah. I remember that humans have a pulse under their jaw and wrist. We didn't I thought of that while watching the movie?"

"See? That's what I'm talking about." We got downstairs and put the plates in the sink as I washed them. He was hugging me from behind, as he was swaying slowly.

"Thank you for always being there for me and loving me the way I am." He said as soon as I finished washing the dishes and turned around to face him. I cupped his cheeks as he leans against my palm.

"You don't need to be thankful that I'm always there for you. I'm not doing that because I'm forced to do so. I'm doing it because I love you." I now placed my other free hand from his other cheeks as I want him to stare right through my soul. "And I know that you also need my support as Spider-Man."

He started to lean in my direction. I did the same too and pecked his lips and immediately pulled away --- but to my surprise, he put both of his hands to my cheeks and pulled me in for another kiss, but this time it was deep and passionate. I placed my hands on his chest and it just stayed right there as he kissed me.

"Psst." We both jumped and looked beside us seeing my mother standing there with her hand on the handle of the refrigerator. "Not here, please. Do it in your room instead." She opened up the fridge and took out the water and she also grabbed a glass and poured some water in it to drink.

"Mom." I whined.

"What? Just don't do the thing yet, you two are still young." She said as she continued to drink the glass of water.

"Oh my god, mom. I'm just 17 years old." She then just looked at me and shrugged. Seconds after she finished drinking her glass of water, she nodded her head up, saying that we should probably head up to my bedroom. I approached her. "Goodnight, mom." I kissed her cheeks.

"Goodnight, sweetie." She patted my head.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Jones." Peter bowed down his head. He inherited it from me.

"Goodnight to you too, Peter." She patted Peter's back.

After that, we approached the room. Peter is sleeping here tonight, we do it every Friday after our movie night. I walked towards the bed when I heard a whoosh and I felt something on my back. Peter's web. He pulled me towards him as he spun me around to look at him. He held my other hand --- while he placed my other free hand on his shoulder. He placed his other hand from my waist and swayed.

I looked at him while adoring his face while we waltz around my bedroom. I placed the side of my head on his chest as I hear his heartbeat, beating faster than the normal heartbeat.

"Congratulations in advance." He said as he laid his head on top of mine. Oh, yeah I forgot it's our graduation day on Monday.

"You too." I smiled even though he can't see it, but I know he can feel it.