𝟏𝟐 -- 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Harry?" I said. He ignored me, instead, he looked in Peter's direction questioningly. He looked at me again and at Peter as if he was thinking about something.

Harry chuckled. "Peter." My mouth was agape and my eyes are full of shock as Peter's name rolled out of his tongue. "When you said Spider-Man said no, you meant you said no." He said full of hatred.

"Harry, what did you do?" Peter asked calmly.

"What you made me do. You were my friend. And you!" Harry said as he looked at me. "You two betrayed me!" My eyes were forming tears at the sight I never wanted to see but expected to see someday. And that someday... is today.

"No. I was trying to protect you."

"Oh! Look at me."

"Hey, it's gonna be ok." I said as Harry turned to take a glance at me.

"This is gonna be all right." This time Peter was the one reassuring him.

"You don't give people hope. You take it away."

"No, Harry."

"I'm gonna take away yours." As soon as Harry said that, my blood run cold. I knew what he meant by Peter's hope being taken away.

"No. Ana, run!" I started to run but unfortunately, Harry still managed to grab me. I didn't scream as he did because screaming means scared and it'll make him angrier to the both of us.

"Harry," I called but he choose to ignore me. "I understand why you're doing this-"

"You don't understand!"

I ignored him and continued talking. "-It's alright. Just let it all out so you'll be able to feel better after. That's what you told me the day I first visited your house. It did make me feel better, I thank you. Why don't you do it? Let it all and I swear it's going to be better." He stopped, I looked underneath me as I see the clock building's roof, the roof with glass.

"Harry, stop this right now!" I heard Peter scream beneath us. "This isn't you, Harry. Put her down."

"Harry." I called out for him one more time but instead, he glared daggers at me.

"Harry is dead!" He yelled right in front of my face.

"Harry, this is between you and me. You wanna fight? Fight me! Let her go!" Peter told him.

I nodded my head as Harry look at me. "If this is going to make you feel better, then do it. Because you make me feel better once, and it's my turn to return the favor." I said it confidently because I know Peter will catch me. He didn't say anything and let me go. Instead of screaming, I closed my eyes tightly and waited for something to hit my back hard.

I felt Peter's arms wrapped around me as we collided with the glass roof and Peter landed on his back. I panted at the sudden impact and the nervousness that I cannot let go of earlier. "You ok?" Peter asked, I shooked my head still shocked at what happened. Then something beside us landed. We both look at it, it was ticking like a bomb. Shit, it is a bomb. 

It exploded, Peter covered me but the thing we landed on broke. I began falling but thankfully Peter held my hand on time. "I got you, Ana. I'm gonna put you down right here." He let go of my hand as I grab onto his web. He did as he said and put me down to a large gear that makes the clock work.

They fought and fought. Until a noise, meaning something fell rings in my ear. I looked upwards then saw Harry's flying hoverboard came crashing down in my direction, I quickly dodged it but unluckily for me it collided with the gear I'm standing on.

I kept my hand in the air while falling, waiting for Peter's web to grab me. As it did, my falling halted. Peter pulled me upwards. But Harry came and making Peter stop from what he is doing. I fall back again but I was still holding onto Peter's web.

I looked up to where they were fighting but couldn't see what they were doing due to lackness of vision because of the gear they were on. I glanced at the visible side of the clock seeing the hands of it were not ticking, meaning something was stuck.

"Peter?" I yelled for him but nothing came, causing me to get more worried about his and Harry's situation. I looked at the clock again seeing the hands of it ticking again. I glanced upwards as the gear began to work again making the web lose its connection to Peter. I felt falling again one more time. I gasped, I'm not really a fan of heights.

The gears started to fall with me as I saw Peter making his way towards me. I just looked at him doing all he can to save me from falling. I tried to slow down every moment, but the fall was too fast for me. I just closed my eyes and waited.