𝟏𝟎 -- 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

"Hi." A familiar voice appeared beside me. I immediately smiled at the sight of Peter leaning beside my locker smiling at me.

"Hello." I smiled back and continued arranging my things inside my locker.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" I felt my face getting a bit hot, I'm sure that I looked like a tomato now.

"Of course, bug boy." I closed my locker, but my smile instantly vanished. Peter must've noticed because he was about to pull me when I stopped. I heard the floor breaking.

"What's wrong?" He turned to look at me I looked back with nervousness filling my insides.

"The room behind my locker is doing some strange noises."

"Wha-" He halted and we both looked back behind seeing a ginormous lizard entering the hallway of the campus. My eyes widened. All the people started to scream and run to go outside the campus, but I just watched Peter as he turned to look at me again. He pushed me away. "Go. GO!" He pointed to where all the students were running and I just walk with the crowd looking back at Peter as the ginormous lizard looked at him. I just stood there and grabbed onto the wall beside me as I slightly hid behind it watching Peter as he run towards the lizard.

The lizard was about to grab Peter when he quickly dodged it and slid beside the lizard. They fought until the lizard finally grab a hold of Peter and slammed him on the lockers and then threw him across the room. The wall broke as I heard Peter groan in pain. I just stood there and didn't move. Should I help him? Yes, I should. I'm just trying to take the perfect timing. 

"Nowhere to hide, Peter." I heard an unfamiliar voice which I assume that the lizard talked to him. A few minutes later I saw a web in Peter's bag, he may be pulled towards him. Then I jumped and my heart was beating faster as I heard a loud noise coming from where they are. Someone was thrown that's for sure. Soon, I heard glass breaking and an explosion. What the hell? 

"All these souls lost and alone. I can save them. I can cure them. There's no need to stop me, Peter." I heard the lizard's voice say. Then he just suddenly growls. 

A few seconds later, I heard someone talk again but now it was Peter's voice. "You're not thing straight, doc." I was about to approach the room when I saw Peter and the lizard exit the room with Peter on his back, shooting cobwebs on the lizard. "Stop this. This isn't you." My eyes widened when I saw the lizard trying to come at the way where I was hiding --- but Peter quickly held him back making the lizard move backward. The lizard banged Peter on the locker while he was in his back and scratch the lockers with his claws, unfortunately for the lizard, Peter managed to jump off quickly. Peter was hanging from the ceiling. "Let's talk this out." Then the lizard crawls with Peter. "Doc!" I hid in one of the rooms as they moved towards me. "Ok, so you don't wanna talk?" The lizard was just in front of the door where I'm hiding, he started to scream at Peter. "There you go." Peter shoots a web on the lizard's mouth making him stop and I smiled. 

"Don't-" And then I heard slamming. "Make me-" And another. "Have to-" And again. "Hurt you!" Peter said in a loud voice. I peeked a little bit and saw that Peter was hanging on the lizard's tail, but the lizard instantly threw Peter off of him making his tail go with Peter. The lizard followed where Peter was. This is my chance. I looked around and saw one of the trophies laying on the floor. I ran to pick one and followed the lizard behind. I saw the lizard's hand on Peter's head pressing it on the glass windows. I threw both my hands up and successfully hit the lizard on its back making him distracted. 

I started to back up from his as he walk towards me. "Ana." He said. How the hell does he know my name?  He was about to grab me when Peter's cobweb landed on the lizard's claws. Peter jumped around the lizard while shooting cobwebs at him. Soon, I saw Peter's cobweb on the trophy I held and pulled me towards him. Peter grabbed the trophy from me and threw it on the window. Now he shoots another cobweb and this time I was the one he pulled against him.

"I'm gonna throw you out the window."

"What?" I didn't even get to complain when he instantly threw me out of the window as he said. I screamed but then a web was then attached to me as I swung back and forth. Someone grabbed me from behind. It was Miss Ritter.

"Oh my god, Ana." She pulled me down to the ground. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, yes, I'm ok --- but Peter." I looked up again not hearing them anymore.

"Let's go now to somewhere safe." She pulled me with her and just walked away with her. After a few minutes of walking, we reached the area where all the students and teachers were with the medics and the policemen. I grabbed my phone from my coat pocket and decided to call Peter. Then the phone call was answered quickly.

"Hey." I heard his voice on the other line of the phone call.

"Where are you?" I looked around at the people while waiting for his response.

"I'm fine. I'm ok. I'm down the sewer, tracking him. I gotta stop him before anyone gets hurt --- But we need an antidote. Do you know how to run a serum?

"Yes, I know --- but I've never done it before."

"Ok, that's kinda good. Listen, I need you to go to Oscorp." What the? I don't even know where that place is. "I need you to access the cross-species file. It's a blue serum. File 12389. You should find it on floor 30" I gulped, I don't know when these are, but I'm going to try. 

"Ok, I think I got it. I'm on my way."