》𝐈𝐈

while being pulled outside by your brothers crush you focused on the green grass and blossom trees

you must've been focusing really hard because you didn't realize mitsuri was talking to you. "Y/N!!" she looked back at you still walking, concerned at your silence. "Sorry!"

"I think you'll like Shinobu, how about you meet everyone!" you followed along actually listening. "is shinobu and you the only female pillar?" you sounded curious.

mitsuri frowned but you couldn't see it since she was ahead. "yes, you should join!!! pleaaaaaasseeee!" she dragged her please out.

you were gonna shake your head no but she wouldn't see you. "I don't want to, I'm weak." you frowned too.

"then train! you don't have to be strong!" she stopped walking and shook you by your shoulders. "You're giving me a headache!"

"Join! Join! Join!" she didn't shake you with all her strength, she didn't want to kill you after all.

after about a minute she stopped. your head was throbbing. mitsuri was now pouting at your no response. she took your hand and you both started walking again. you had no idea where you were going either.

♪ ——

you almost fell asleep but the ache in your legs helped you stay awake. your eyes widened when you saw a garden full of pebbles and a small wooden building in front.

"we are here!!" she let go of your hand. "woah, it's super pretty, mitsuri!" your reaction made the love hashira beam. "which one would you like to meet first! insecthashiramistpillarwindpillaridontreccomendhehasalittletemperandtomiokaooh!orrengokuorshinobushessoprettyyyorgyomeiorobanaismansionwaityou'reobanaissisterhahahahheheheheh!mybadhmmweshouldntbotheroyatakasamawhatabouthmmm.." she got louder every second she sputtered a word. or was everything she was saying just one word?

"Mitsuri! I don't understand you!!" You started shaking her by the shoulders, copying her earlier action. Except she barely moved until she relaxed and let you shake her. "Are you letting me shake you?"

"I'm sorry!" She whined and laughed at the same time, somehow. You swore you heard her mumble a "weak people are so cute." you scoffed feeling embarrassed. ''lets go to--''

you whispered. ''who is that mitsuri?'' ready to run. she turned around and leaped a little. ''

''who are you!'' a big bulky tall ass guy leaned in towards you. you stood there not even knowing what was happening. ''AH!'' mitsuri jumped when he saw how close you guys were. the buff guy then stood straight, getting out of your face. you didn't know how to feel.

your eyes became a little sore after keeping them wide for so long. ''y/n!!!'' mitsuri was poking your cheek. ''ah!'' you did a little spin to stand face to face with mitsuri. you didn't realize the guy was still staring at you two with a big smile. ''this is uzui tengen! he's the sound hashira.'' you looked over to where she was pointing. ''you're oddly flashy!'' he was awful loud, and he had no idea what personal space was.

mitsuri became slightly concerned when you just stared at him. ''oh! hi..'' you put your finger to your lip to think what to say next. mitsuri decided to answer for you. so much for mitsuri also being socially awkward. ''this is iguro y/n.'' she was playing with her fingers, embarrassed for you.

''sorry, i haven't spo-''

''OH! so you're IGURO OBANAI'S LITTLE SISTER!'' he kept moving around like he couldn't stay still. ''I'VE been looking for a 4th wife!''

''she's actually his older sist- WAIT HUH!'' mitsuri started to turn red. probably resisting running in circles again. she grabbed your hand and started shaking your arm violently. a big grin on her face. ''y/n would love to be your 4th wif-''

you wish you had magical powers so you could teleport or anything honestly. ''shut up mitsuri!'' you covered her mouth quickly while avoiding eye contact with tengen. ''you're cute! i bet you and suma would get along!'' he grinned and help a thumbs up in your face. ''i-- don't really know what to say to that. or any of this.'' the more you spoke the smaller your voice got.

''we're gonna go talk to the others, bye uzui!'' mitsuri snickered and dragged you away thankfully.

𝄞 ----

''i want to go home.'' you gave her the biggest frown at her hoping it would make her sad. ''be his 4th wife! be his 4th wife!'' she started chanting that loudly until you covered her mouth. you didn't even notice you were on your way to other places.

you begged mitsuri to act like that never happened and for you to never meet the man again. you'd admit he was attractive but maybe it was just because you hadn't spoken to anyone in such a long time or because he was talking about you being his 4th wife. he has 3 WIVES? you day-dreamed about what they would look like while being taken to the other hashiras places. everyone else wasn't so bad.

kocho was a nice girl but she made you nervous, very pretty.

tokito was a young kid that seemed fun to be around when not wanting to talk. you didn't really even meet him honestly. he barely spoke and instead looked at your shoes, and then the sky. then literally anything else.

you met himejima for the second time, he seemed familiar and then you remembered him when your brother had first joined. you accidentally met him and it actually wasn't that bad.

rengoku was too energetic but he seemed like a nice guy. it did freak you out how he looked like his father, which is the person that saved obanai.

tomioka said hello then left.

and sanemi scared the shit out of you.

''mitsuri, i kinda wanna know more about uzui tengen.''

<>

its so hard to write shy main characters omg