》𝐈𝐕

507 READS ALREADY? TYSM

you sighed as you sat down

you sighed as you sat down. by the time you were done hanging out with sound hashira's wives and the sound hashira himself, it was night. "It's too dangerous! don't goooo l/n.."

the one with the black hair latched onto your arm, rubbing her snot on your leg like a child. you awkwardly patted her head. you had gotten to learn more about the three women. thinking about leaving sounded a bit sad, you must've grown somewhat attached to them in a day.

tengen had left for a mission, so it was only you all. you all three were eating noodles at a little place with a small table. they were all talking about the most random things.

"Do you think it's possible to eat tigers?!"

"Why would you ask that! Leave the poor tigey alone, makio!" she spoke as if there was a tiger in front of makio.

Hinatsuru just watched smiling until she thought of something. "There aren't any tigers near us, so we can't eat a tiger unless we travel." Hinatsuru suggested.

"Don't tell her that hinatsuru , I thought you were on my side!"

You didn't know what to say, so you enjoyed listening and just watched. "Hey y/n, what's your favorite color?"

"(favorite color) but I also like all the other colors mostly." as soon as you spoke you regretted speaking. you felt embarrassed and your face got hotter. "You're super red!" Suma jumped up and ran up to you. "Are you sick!????"

Hinatsuru let out a tired sigh at the other's oblivious behavior. "She has trouble speaking, suma."

"Oh! It's okay, you'll get used to us after all we will all live together!" suma started clapping her hands with a thrilled expression painted on her face. you were gonna say sorry but before you could tengen busted through the door.

"YO!" everyone's heads turned to the tall man. "how's hanging out with my wives going, l/n?"

"oh, really good! you can call me y/n." you internally smiled when you realized you were getting better at talking to them.

"y/n is staying here for the night by the way." uzui smiled more when he noticed how you and his wives had gotten closer in such little time.

it didn't take long for suma to stand and grab your hand. she pulled you to a room. you looked around at the room that had a closet and a small mat to lay on. you felt the others presence behind you. you turned your body around and looked at them all. "Can you send a crow to let mitsuri and obanai know im staying all night?"

"Already did, easy!" He winked. "Oh! Thanks—"

"I'm sleepy!" Suma whined. "Let me know if you need anything." hinatsuru reached out and put her hand on your shoulder when makio yawned.

and then you all said goodnight and went to sleep. at first you struggled sleeping somewhere different but eventually you were too tired to care.

♭ ——

you were woken up by already familiar voices. you were cold so you got up, giving up on trying to get more sleep. you missed your brother and friend, you wanted to go home as soon as possible without being abrupt.

you got up and put some socks on that were already on the closet. just plain white socks but they were silk smooth and soft. you also changed and put on some sandals.

you walked out and saw the three women putting things in a (favorite color) bag. "hey." your eyesight still painful since you just woke up.

"AHHHH!!!!" suma screeched and right away makio smacked her to space, and as always hinatsuru let out a miserable sigh. "We we're finishing a big gift for you but you walked in on some of the stuff."

you glanced at the wooden table with some little things of food and little accessories. "Oh, I'm sorry!" you frowned as you tried not to look at the stuff, which was pointless since you just eyed everything.

you recalled the necklace and other things that you saw. you really wanted to look and of course hinatsuru noticed. "You can open it." she reassured.

when suma heard this she came flying towards you three. she was knocked into the wall by makio when she screamed.

you first gently tugged at the string tightening the bag. once the hole was wide enough for you to reach in and grab the gifts, you did so.

you felt a cold sting on your fingers, and you latched onto it. you pulled it out. It was a metal box, a tiny one. you raised the top up, trying to ignore how they were all staring at you.

when you opened it up you saw 4 rings separated from each other. they smiled when they saw your eyes widen. "woah!"

you observed the details and different things about each one. one had the letter 'u' on it. the second one 'm'. third one 's', and lastly 4th one had 'h'. they were detailed with different designs and colors. the sunlight shined on certain parts making them brighter.

"I wanna put mine on you!" — "WELL I'M GOING FIRST!" the box was snatched out of your hand and wildly put on the table by Makio.

she grabbed your hand gently, afraid of scaring you. she then grabbed the ring with 'm' and gently slid it on your left hand, pointer finger. it fit perfectly. it was meant for that finger since the others were different sizes for certain fingers.

suma hesitated too much, so hinatsuru went next. you stayed silent the entire time, unconsciously smiling. what were you even suppose to say anyways? they had just met you and it already felt like you were married.

hinatsuru's ring went on your pinky. suma's went on your middle finger. and you put tengen's on for him. on the ring finger, since he was doing missions.

"thank you all so much."

"DID WE MAKE YOU CRY Y/N???"

"No!"

They didn't though, it was just allergies. or it could've been the fact that three gorgeous women that are married to a gorgeous man just gave you rings and want to marry you.

<>

my last story was more serious and went by the regular storyline. I think this will be more of a slice of life and chill.

I'm also gonna do red district arc soon, but first I wanna do a mitsuri chapter, suma chapter, tengen chapter, AND a makio chapter

hint: mitsuri chapter will be about cats😻