》𝐈𝐗

you had recently been proposed to. what did you say? yes. mitsuri was sweet and constantly rambled to you when obanai was busy. especially when she found out you got proposed to. you didn't think she could talk faster then you've heard but, you were wrong.

you were excited, more then usual because you were very close to finishing your training. you had to be trained a little (it felt like a lot) because you would be married to someone that deals with human-eaters. every limb of your body hurt every time but every day you trained it was a bit more bearable.

suma would cutely clap at you when your training was done. that motivated you a lot.

now that you were close to being done with your training, you could go on missions with uzui and his wives. his wives were kinda like spies, and spies are cool. (even cooler when they are uzui's wives too)

your first mission would be a mission with that boy that seemed a bit off. off in a good way, somehow. it creeped you out because he seemed almost perfect. he was very nice.

you asked your fiancés about the mission you were currently walking to. hinatsuru noticed how jittery you were. she held your hand to calm you down. it didn't really work but it was heart warming.

makio explained where you we're going. "it's nothing too big! so don't get all concerned, its just this district and blah blah we are going to be spies. it's basically just a training for you so you dont have to do a lot of work!" you noticed hina's nodding. and..suma didn't seem nervous, so you'd be fine.

before leaving, mitsuri had reassured you too, so you could just remember that conversation for comfort. obanai didn't know about you going off to the mission, he was slightly overprotective when it came to you and uzui. he always thought you'd be too nervous to, but now you were.

at the same time, the serpent pillar respected tengen somewhat, so he knew you were well trained now. so if he found out he probably wouldn't be too mad.

finally reaching your destination, you looked at the buildings and lights. you walked under this arch, with the three silent wives beside you. you assumed you shouldn't say anything because you might not supposed to. you saw a lot of ladies and heard tons of chattering.

you were amused by the lights on the buildings. it was really pretty. you didn't notice you mumbling to yourself about the lighting until hina giggled.

"it's so bright.." you whispered to them. you felt tired from the traveling, but it also may just be because it was night. "so where are we going?"

"we are going to try to gather intel.. so we are going to go into these house thingies and just watch around or something like that..." suma's voice got lower and lower as she spoke, she obviously had no idea what we were doing in detail really..

"we are all going to split up, sorta! someone should stay with y/n, since she's a bit newer to this though!" makio took charge

"hmmm okay.." you still didn't fully understand but you just tagged around doing whatever with makio. you and her were basically staying with these other girls with some contract or something.. (i have no idea how it works😭)

makio talked a lot, which you didn't mind because it kept you company plus you weren't bored doing whatever you were doing. "did you know all three of us are called KUNOICHIS!!??"

"heh..no.." you kinda just looked at her funny. she was very loud and people were kinda staring. "shouldn't you hide that and be quiet Makio.."

"oh yeah i forgot about that!" you sighed while smiling. you walked into a house named the Ogimoto house. Next thing you knew you felt like i had a different life. it was weird. everything kinda just happened and there was nothing to do besides act. well and write letters, but mostly makio did that and you sat and watched.

( time skip )

you had been spending time looking around for suspicious activity, and you finally started to notice some. along with makio. until makio had disappeared. it had only been a couple of hours since you saw her but you guys usually saw each other every hour at least. you slid doors open looking for her.

and you finally sensed something strange when you came to these stairs. you walked up them fast, your heart was beating faster the closer you got. you felt scared for makio and yourself, you were doubting your capability of helping any of tengens wives. you looked at the door that you reached in no time.

you slid it open, to see a tied up makio. she was tied in designed fabric. she had some open scratches here and there. she looked up at you with her eyes real wide, like she wanted you to run. "MAKIO!!" you reached for the knife in your pocket, and lounged towards one of the strings of fabric, slicing into it.

but before you could go for more. you felt fabric latch onto your dominant hand, you dropped the small knife. you tried to move any of your limbs but before you could they were wrapped to. now you were in the exact situation makio was.

you scolded your self in your mind, feeling super disappointed in your self. you struggled to turn your head to makio, apologizing with your eyes. it was obvious she wasn't mad, it was your first mission after all.

you attempted to sigh, but it was hard due to the tight fabric on your mouth.

what now?

WOW I ACTUALLY WROTE WOOHOO

i'm gonna edit all the chapters when i finish the book and add the tengen gifs tTHAT I LOST rip (i'll find them some day)

thank you guys for 20k reads wtf