》𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

(i started writing this on april 1 but gave up)

tanjiro, a boy that you had just met (it seemed) had already done so much. you had spent time with uzui and his wives. and some random day. you woke up feeling a bit different. you did the normal things. you had always felt like you were on a different planet but today you didn't. which would feel nice but it didn't. you weren't used to it.

a simple boring walk to uzui's home. you felt slight horror when you saw no one was there. you saw blood splattered on the walls. you walked around the corner and saw.

you saw suma eating strawberry cake. "WHAT!?'' you leaped towards suma and yanked on her hair. "i thought someone died, how are you such a messy eater."

"ooa..wps." her mouth was full of cake.

randomly her eyes widened and she made a noise. "WAIT HERE." she ran towards uzui's room. you heard yelling but couldn't understand. while you were at it you tried the cake.

when you saw suma coming back you asked her,, "hey who else is here?"

"just me, i had to make sure..the fish didnt get out.'' you laughed a little before responding with "okay.."

did she actually think that was believable?

you heard rustling in uzuis room and suma tried to chew loudly so you couldnt hear. it didn't work though.

"boo!" uzui popped out of the corner. he frowned when he saw you not jump. you noticed the small box in his hand. it was black.

makio and hina popped out behind his back. "oh well, you didn't scare her but do it."

"do what?" you asked knowing they were probably going to answer by doing it.

"not yet!" he put his hands on his hips and shut his eyes. (sassy behavior)

uzui (and his wives ofc) led you somewhere new. it was a place with green leaves scattered and overall there was just nature everywhere.

"woah this is really cool!" uzui's cheeks became a bit red. you stood there and stared at the waterfall. what was this for? i mean you had a few ideas but was it really true?

"y/n, will you marry me?"

you instinctively turned around and saw uzui on his knees. what should I do? You were gonna give it some thought but you almost immediately responded with yes.

as soon as you said yes. hina, makio and suma started jumping around.

"YAY!"

everything felt quick even though you had known them for some time. for a decently long time you felt like you had been stuck in one place and nothing new or interesting was happening. now if you described your life, it wouldn't sound as boring.

help idk anything about Japanese culture, so this entire story is just wrong probably.

like im writing what I want ig 😩 AND i was originally going to make the proposal more bland but I decided uzui would probably go all out even though the waterfall isn't all out (let's pretend y/n likes nature)

also I hope that first part scared you

HELLO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS SOON AS SUMMER BREAK STARTS (MAY 20) AND EXAMS ARE OVER IMMA FINISH THIS FANFIC!!