》𝐕𝐈

<>

<>

you'd meet uzui and his wives when you were bored , when they came to you or when they asked for you to come over.

"heyyy! y/n!"

you heard suma yelling, so you looked out your screen door.

"let's do something fun today because I'm lonely!"

"oh, sure!"

suddenly you were walking to the closest town with suma or recommended getting out and eating or doing something fun.

so on the short walk there, you obviously spoke. it would've been awkward silence if not.

"who was tengens first wife?" when you sparked the first question she started answering it was like the answer never ended.

mitsuri rambled. "I was!"

"oh, that's cool suma!"

"tengen asked me if I minded having more and i told him no and I still don't regret it. even though makio tortures me." she began crying but as soon as she thought of something else she smiled and kept speaking.

she also moved her hands a lot. when you stopped answering with oh's and nodding she stopped and looked at you.

"Why are you just staring at me?" Everything she said somehow sounded sweet. Almost like something rude couldn't come out of her mouth. even if she did say something rude it wasn't very rude.

you let out a small laugh. "I think you're funny, you , makio and hina are so different from each other."

her blue eyes widened but she smiled at you and began talking again. while she spoke, you rethought your statement. you were gonna say she was cute and her reaction would probably be different. dammit, should've said that.

In a short amount of time you reached the town close to your house. "what is there to even do?"

"let's get you new outfits! let's eat! let's just buy stuff!"

"what? how, I don't have any money suma—"

"I do!" she pulled out a big stack of cash. probably because her husband was a hashira.

obanai had tons of money but he never spent it. well he spent some on food for kabumaru. (I think I spelt that wrong and my wifi is bad rn so I can't check)

he mentioned getting a bigger house if you married uzui. (because you'd live with tengen, obviously)

"woah, okay!"

you and suma had spent almost the entire day doing the most random things. and a lot of eating.

you got to learn a lot more about suma, you had no idea she could fight. even though she said she couldn't and she got freaked out thinking about it.

"today was very fun y/n!" you nodded in response, feeling a bit groggy from eating too much.

"I know I can't force you, but so far whats your answer to marrying tengen!?"

she didn't break her gaze, not even blinking. "oh..um."

you were hesitant to say yes but what would it hurt? "so far, yes." as soon as your voice traveled to suma, she jumped towards you and latched on your arm. she was frantically crying and shaking you.

"My arm! Suma!"

"sorry..but YAY!"

— —

this is probably so broken and bad because I wrote it like 4 different times.

ty for 2k