》𝐈𝐈𝐈

IM SORRY FOR BEING DEAD , I'LL DO BETTER

sorry I got the wives mixed up, I edited it but it may still have mistakes if you see one lmk

<>

you walked over to the sink and washed off your hands. last time you saw mitsuri she looked sneaky as hell. you felt calm and collected until you heard a sliding noise. you didn't look back, because you knew it was either obanai or kanroji but you were wrong.

mitsuri had brought tengen. you kept washing your hands until you heard— "wah! turn around y/n!" you spun your entire body around and saw uzui. you glared at mitsuri. "I want you to meet my wives!" he grinned.

you sat there and hesitantly nodded, not wanting to. before you could do anything, you were on tengen's shoulder. "HUH?" he was fast.

you tried to get down but he was holding you there firmly. "MITSURI! HELP!" she stood there and stared at you smiling and held a thumbs up. "you betrayed me."

and just like that you were kidnapped. you struggled silently for half the way to only give up.

you could practically hear the smile on his face when he spoke. you were irritated that you couldn't do anything.

you turned your head when uzui stopped and saw a interesting looking place. it had red ribbons in small spots and little splashes of colors everywhere. uzui set you down and grabbed your hand.

his hands felt like sandpaper but he wasn't squeezing your hand hard. more gentle than anything.

he pulled you in front of him and pushed your back around the house. you guys soon reached the backyard place. it was like a little garden with a fence around it.

you saw three women arguing? one had black hair and blonde bangs, she was beating up the one that was crying and had black hair down.

the other one was wearing purple and had a black pony tail. she was trying to get the yellow haired one off.

"SUMA! MAKIOO! HINATSURU! I BROUGHT SOMEONE!" he yelled trying to get their attention. you tried to walk away but uzui pulled you back beside him.

The trio turned around quickly and ran up towards you and tengen.

"I am makio!" she grinned. "hello, I am Hinatsuru." and the other one stayed quiet until makio bonked her on the head. "WAH! I'm SORRYY! I'm.. SUMA!" she started crying again.

"These are my wives! You are my new one. If you want." He mumbled the last part as quiet as possible to make you think you had no choice. You shook your head no and waved your hands no. "I don't really know any of you.."

"Then get to know US!" Makio ran up and grabbed you. "You're gonna hurt her Makio!"

Hinatsuru sweat dropped, feeling bad for you.

"You're so pretty l/n..!"

"oh..thank you.."

"PLEEEAAAASEEE MARRY HIMMMM I WANTTT SOMEONEEE ELSE TO TALKKK TO BESIDES MAKIOOOOO! HINATSURU IS OKAY BUT MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME AND SAVE ME FROM MAK-"

"That's enough talking." Suma was then YANKED away and dragged away by Makio.

"Is she gonna be alright, hinatsuru?" hinatsuru was picking flowers and she turned her head to you. "of course." she smiled at you.

she looked gorgeous and calm. "y-.."

"hm?"

"You're really pretty." hinatsuru noticed how you looked a little embarrassed and red. she stood up but left her flowers in the basket. she did grab one though.

you noticed her coming towards you so you turned your attention back ahead. "what are you doing suma?" she grabbed your hand and put a [favorite color] flower in your hand.

you instinctively closed your hand to hold the plant. "thank you, l/n." you looked at her face and into her eyes. Only for a couple of seconds. "you seem to have trouble with eye contact. whenever you're officially my wife and tengen's, I'll help you."

you nodded not knowing what else to do. your face felt hot. be one of her wives? why would anyone deny that..?

you were so intrigued by what happened you didn't notice she was picking flowers again.

why should I even think about not marrying him?

<>

POV HINATSURU 💪💪💪💪

i love them all so much, I want them to peg me

should I do makio chapter next?

tengen chapter?

suma ‼️‼️

vote pls😯

and vote on the chapter if you want 😟

(btw I'm gonna make chapters not as long as I usually do because I've been having writers block and stuff)