》𝐕𝐈𝐈

you kept your eyes peeled waiting for a crow

you kept your eyes peeled waiting for a crow. you had been waiting for a little while it seemed. you were waiting for a invite to Uzui's mansion.

but it didn't seem to come, which worried you. His wives would usually invite you because they weren't as busy, but you would understand uzui not being able to. Mitsuri was busy as well so there was most likely a meeting.

you finally stood and started stretching. you had nothing to do and finally decided to go check out uzui's place.

His place was empty. Which was worrying. You didn't have any idea where they could be so you walked around calling their names.

"Suma?..Makio..Hina..!" The more you called the more impatient you felt and worried.

you walked towards the headquarters, sneaking.

you saw bright colors and the heads of suma makio and hinatsuru.

you felt relieved and walked up behind them. as soon as you crunched a leaf under you they jerked around. "y/n!"

"what are you three doing?"

"watching the meeting secretly." makio smirked proudly. "hmm.." you walked behind the fence and around the gardening.

"who's that boy?"

"no clue."

the four of you now watched closely. you almost fell multiple times because your legs got sore. their's didn't. more in shape you guessed.

the hashiras were talking about killing the boy, and tomioka was standing in the corner. you didn't follow along easily so you just paid attention to the "he's traveling with a demon."

and the part where scary scar guy got head-butted by the boy.

and where the box got stabbed and the noises coming from it.

then you left with the three women.

they talked about what happened and what will happen next.

you held in a sigh not wanting to worry anyone. you felt bored of life. it felt like everything and every day was the same.

not that you hated it, you loved the people but maybe you hated everything else.

when you got back to uzuis mansion. you waited with his wives for him to reach his home. you guys talked and ate. watched hinatsuru garden.

makio liked chasing things. suma liked to yell at makio to stop chasing them. then suma would get chased.

suma would also sit down and lay on the ground randomly and just stare at the sky.

when uzui got there, everyone jumped up and walked towards him. or ran.

"how was the meeting?"

"oh shush, i know you guys were watching."

"WHAT?!"

"yes, I can sense your presence."

his voice wasn't as enthusiastic as always. Most likely unhappy with results from the hashira meeting.

his wives frowned at his lack of energy.

"let's go do something fun." Hina recommended but we all were thinking of the same thing—to cheer Tengen up.

"Sure."

I GOT A NEW PHONE AND I GOT MY FINAL GRADES. I have c in math BECAUSE IM 1 POINT BELOW B. cries

ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY