How you first met

not a request :D I just felt like doing this 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunny

(this takes place before the incident, y/n and sunny are both about 10) It was a very nice day at the park. The sun shone brightly in my eyes, making me feel good inside. I sat on the grass, drawing a picture of the swing set. I was pretty calm, until I felt someone looking at me. A boy with black hair and black piercing eyes stared at me. I must admit, it made me a little uncomfortable. He was in a friend group of 6. I looked back at my drawing and continued making the shadow to the swings. 

About an hour had passed and I was continuing to try to make a straight line. I was visibly frustrated, therefore I teared my paper in half. Realizing what I had just done, I picked up the other piece of the now ripped paper and stared at both of them with an upset expression. I heard the crunching of leaves, assuming someone was walking towards me. They must have saw my sudden action. 

They sat next to me and looked at my ripped paper.
"What happened to your drawing?" The person asked. I assumed it was a boy, judging by the voice. I looked up to see the same black haired boy that was looking at me earlier.
"O-oh... I kinda got upset and ripped it," I responded, sounding very stupid.
"Why?" He asked me.
"I couldn't make a straight line and I..." My voice trailed off. I realized how small of a situation it was. couldn't I just live with a slightly squiggly line?

"Oh. I thought it looked good," He responded softly. I looked back at the paper and gave him a small smile.
"Thanks," I say. "So what's you're name?"
"Sunny,"
"That's a nice name. I'm y/n!" I said and smiled. He nodded.
"Your name is pretty," He said. I looked at him.
"My name is... pretty? You really think so?" I asked. He nodded and his face turned a little red. I giggled as he tried to hide his face. "Wanna be friends?" I asked him. He slowly nodded. I'm happy I ripped my paper, after all.

Kel

(this takes place right after the incident. y/n and kel are both about 13) "Nooo... We ran out of markers! Could you go to the office in the gym to go get some more, y/n?" My group asked me. "Uggghh.. Fine... But only 'cause you're my friend!" I groaned. I left the classroom and walked in the gym where some people were playing basketball. I ignored their game and walked straight across the gym. That wasn't the best idea while there were advanced basketball players playing a game right in the middle of it. The ball bounced behind me and the players were coming straight for me. I ran away, causing one of the players to trip and a boy with brown hair that came almost down to his shoulders grabbed the ball and shot it in the hoop. 

I sighed in relief, happy that I didn't get trampled. I went into the office and got a pink, blue and yellow marker. I walked back out and the players were sitting on the bench, talking and stuff that people do. The boy who shot the last hoop got up and walked over to me.
"Hey, thanks for tripping that guy! You probably did it unintentionally, but still!" He smiled. I smiled back. 

I don't know why, but this guy looks like the boy who once came to my doorstep and asked my opinion on a rock he had named Hector.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just happy that getting ran over by basketball players wasn't my cause of death," I responded and he laughed. "Yeah, but I should probably apologize for tripping that guy..." I mumbled.
"That's fair," He responded. 

After apologizing and talking to some of the players some more, I walked out of the gym "Aww! Leaving already?" The boy I was talking with before asked.
"I have to get back to class, sorry!" I said sadly. He frowned.
"Well, I'm Kel! It was nice to meet you, y/n!" He cheered.