Baking - Hero x reader

this was requested by AppleFan432

thx for the request ! <3

also this has a lil true story at the end that i thought would fit well with this :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"No no no no no!!" I yelp as the water boils over. "Agh... It's no use trying to teach me, Hero... I can't cook!" 
"Yes, you can, cooking takes practice... If you really want to, you could try baking instead?" He suggests. My eyes light up.

"Yessss! Lets bake cupcakes!!" I exclaim. I am much better with baking than I am with cooking. 

"Can you continue to mix this while I go set up the oven?" Hero asks.
"Hm? Sure," I say. I grab the measuring cup from his hands and began whisking the batter. I walk around as I mix it because staying in place is much more boring. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my foot. "Wha-" I look down to see a small pin.

 "DAMMIT-" I scream as I spill half of the batter on the ground. I put the measuring cup down quickly and grab my foot. "I'm deadd...." I mutter. 

This seemed to get Hero's attention. He ran over to my side, which wasn't a great idea due to the fact that he slipped on the batter and fell straight onto the floor.

All of this chaos must have been loud because soon after that, Kel ran downstairs and just stared at the absolute madness that was going on. And to top it all off, Sally began to cry. 

"Hey y/n, could you go try to calm down Sally? Kel and I will clean this up," 

I nodded and ran off to go find Sally. Maybe I should have asked where she was before taking off upstairs-

"The most logical place for her to be would be.... Her room! Yeah!" I whisper-yell. "Now time to find her room-" 

After a little bit of searching and being cautious of random small pins on the ground, I found Sally's room and to my surprise, she was actually there. Usually with my luck, whatever I think is true is never actually true.

I pick her up and walk back downstairs where Kel and Hero were cleaning up. "Hey, y/n? How did you manage to spill out half of the batter?" Hero asks, still managing to sound kind. "Ehehe... Weeelll, I stepped on something sharp. I don't know where it came from, though..." I attempted to explain. 

"Wait you did?! Are you okay? Is your foot bleeding? Can you walk?!" He ran over to where I was putting a blanket over Sally and immediately sat me down.
"Yes, yes, no, and yes," I tried to answer all of his questions.

"You are not okay. Come with me," he takes my hand and leads me to his room (wholesomely). He sat me down on his bed and took a good look at my foot to make sure I was okay. 

"You know what? maybe the kitchen isn't the best place for you to wander around..." He begins to tell me. I frown.
"Awwhh... But I wanna watch you cook!" I whine. 

"Cooking isn't all that interesting... Besides, we can do other things, too!" he tries to convince me that there are other things to do besides cooking.
 "Like?"

"We could hang out with Sun-" 
"He moved away."
"Bas-"
"Hospital."
"Aubr-"
"Hooligans."
"Ke-"
"Basketball."
"Mar-"
"Don't even think about it."

We went back and forth until he ran out of people to hang out with and I ran out of excuses. "Okay, you win..." He sighed in defeat.
"Does that mean I can cook?"
"No."
He laughed at my sad expression and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but to smile.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

STORY TIME :D (ill have story times at the end of some chapters)

tw: spiders, strong language

so i was in my room watching youtube, right? i look at my leg and there is a BIG ASS SPIDER CRAWLING ON MY LEG. now take note that i have severe arachnophobia- so I scream bloody murder and run away laugh-crying. It disappeared :) it went in a gap between my bed and my wall and i cant find it. My parents thought i had a seizure and my friend who lives next door literally came knocking on my door to make sure i was okay. I am not ok :) if i stop taking requests, you know why- 

anyway hope u liked the story(s) :D

740 words