Chapter Forty Seven

I woke up to find the bed, and room, empty. I got up slowly and limped out of the room so I could go check on Abigail. I opened the door and saw her asleep in her bed with Savage curled up next to her. I smiled as I slowly walked back out and closed the door. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. The house was deserted for the most part, the servants were running around trying to get everything done for the morning. I smiled as I walked to the refrigerator to get a soda. I walked back up to the room and saw Trevor there. I smiled at him as I walked into the room. He did a slight smile and I could tell something was wrong. "Trevor, is everything okay?." I asked. He shook his head as he rubbed his face.

"Eric called." He said.

"Is everything okay, is he okay?" I questioned him. Trevor sighed and nodded.

"Everything is fine, but Eric needed me to tell you he won't be home for a long time." He stated. I nodded sadly as I walked over to my bed. I got in the bed and put my back to Trevor.

"I would just like to be alone for a little while." I replied. I felt Trevor get up off the bed and walked out of the room. I laid there as I started to quietly cry. I heard someone come into the room. I felt someone get in the bed it was a small person. I looked up to see Abigail. I was trying to dry my tears so she wouldn't see. She smiled at me as she handed me a glass of milk.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She asked. I smiled at her and nodded, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Eric wouldn't be home for a long time. She smiled and pulled out the remote to the TV. She started Scooby Doo and we sat up all day while we watched movies. I laid down to go to sleep when I heard Abigail come back into the room. I turned and saw her with her teddy bear. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" I smiled and moved over so she would have room. She got in and I put on a movie so she wouldn't have to be in the dark. I fell asleep to the sound of Scooby Doo. I woke up to someone putting their hand over my mouth. I punched whoever it was in the face. They fell back and I heard them grown. I turned on the light to see Eric on the floor while he held his nose. I squealed in happiness and jumped out of the bed. I realized I had just punched my mate in the face and automatically felt horrible.

"Oh my God Eric! I am so sorry." I shouted as I helped him up. He laughed while he shook his head.

"I'm fine, just lost feeling in my nose." He stated. I wrapped him in a bone crushing grip while I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder.

"Wait did you guys find him?" I asked as I pulled away. He nodded and looked at the door. "Did you break the spell?" Eric smiled slowly then nodded. I shrieked in happiness and pulled him into a bone crushing hug again. "So, what happened?"

"Okay apparently Kaleb was working with Tanya because Tanya always had a crush on me or something stupid like that. I get there and I promised Tanya if she broke the curse I would date her. She believed me and broke the curse. I snapped her neck after she did that. Then I went after Kaleb, I didn't kill him though. I knew you would either want to do it yourself or not kill him at all." He explained. I heard Abigail groan in her sleep then turn over.

"She's been sleeping in my room for the past two nights." I told him. He looked at me confused as Abigail turned again. I pointed to the door and we walked out. "She had a really bad nightmare and I woke up to her crying."

"Oh." He said while looking down. I put my hand on his shoulder, I knew he wanted to be there to protect his little sister. I heard someone laughing and automatically shuddered. I walked over to the stair case to see vampire guards escorting Kaleb to the dungeons. He looked up at me and smiled sadistically at me.

"Nice to see you again sister. Why don't you come down and give your brother a hug." He stated. I walked down the staircase with a limp. "Are you still limping from when Trevor beat the crap out of you?" I felt Eric tense up next to me.

"Hurry and put him in the dungeons." Eric told the guards as he grabbed my arm. He pulled me to Abigail's room and looked at me. I opened my mouth to talk but he held his hand up to stop me.

"Why didn't you tell me Trevor was the one to hurt your leg?" He asked.

"It wasn't important at the time. He did it before he knew he was my protector." I explained. He pinched his nose as he paced. "Eric, its fine. Trevor wont hurt me ever again. He took care of me while you were gone so I trust him."

"Fine." He said. "I have to go deal with Kaleb."

"I want to help." I stated.

"Will you promise not to overreact and believe anything he says?" He asked and I nodded. "Well then lets go."He said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the dungeons where Kaleb was tied to a pole that was in the middle of the ground. He had his head down so I couldn't see his face. He heard us come in and looked up. He smiled at me and I looked away.

"Kaleb we have a lot to talk about." Eric stated.

"Where do you want to begin?" Kaleb asked with a smirk on his face.

-------------------------------------------
Okay, this will be the last update until April 19th.

Also the winner of the contest is
JarronTurnbull it took me a long time to decide the winner and I appreciate everyone that entered but I had the help of someone who won. Thanks for everyone that entered. I will be deleting all chapters that were a/n about the contest so I can clean up my story a little bit so if you see the amount of chapters go down its because I'm deleting all contest information. No hate either the winner won fair and square. :)