Chapter Fifty Two

I woke up and noticed Eric was gone, so I got up out of the bed. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I got a shower then got dressed as I heard someone call my name. I opened the door to find Eric standing there.

"Hello Love, I was just coming to see if you were awake." Eric said as I walked out of the bathroom. I smiled at him as he kissed me. "You need to come eat."

"I'm not hungry though." I groaned,

"Yes, but you're eating for two now and you need to eat whether you like it or not." Eric explained. I sighed as he grabbed my hand and led me down to the kitchen. He made me eggs and waffles. As I ate Eric was talking to me about the wedding. "So, do you want to have Anna help or do you just want help from the girls?" He asked.

"Well, I would love for Anna to help, but I feel like I should just have the girls help." I replied. He nodded at me as he smiled.

"That's fine whatever makes you happy." He stated and kissed my forehead. I was eating the food as the girls sat next to me.

"So are we helping?" Willow asked. I nodded slowly because I knew the reaction. All three of them started screaming in excitement.

"Okay so today we are going to go dress shopping.' Lili stated.

"Why don't we wait to go dress shopping." I said and they all looked at me weird. "I mean I am pregnant." They started to scream in excitement again.

"We never told anyone except your dad." Eric whispered. I sighed as I looked at the girls.

"When did you find out?" Amanda asked.

"Yesterday." Eric and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled as the girls giggled.

"You three are acting like teenage girls!" I exclaimed.

"We are teenage girls." Lili laughed as she shook her head. "So, what do you guys want the baby to be?" Lili asked.

"I want a girl." I stated.

"I don't! With boys you only have to worry about one penis, but with girls you have to worry about all of them." Eric said. I laughed at him as he continued. "Plus if we have a boy first, we can have a girl later. So he can protect her from boys."

"You want more than one kid?" Willow asked.

"Yes, Kayla and I can handle more than one." Eric stated. I looked at him with my mouth open. "Careful Kayla you might catch flies." I closed my mouth as the girls laughed.

"What is up with all the giggling?" I heard Trent ask. In walked the boys, Alexander, Trent, and Trevor.

"Kayla is pregnant and she just discovered that Eric wants more than one kid." Lili explained. Trent smiled at her and she blushed. They sat down and a whole conversation started about the wedding.

"So what about your bachelor party?" Alexander asked. Eric shoved his shoulder and shook his head.

"I don't want one." Eric stated.

"You have to have one, its tradition." Trent whined.

"Eric, you can have one. I'm not going to be mad if you have one." I told him and he shook his head.

"No, I truly don't want one. On the night before I'm married I want to spend it with my future wife." He replied. I smiled at him as I shook my head.

"Fine, scratch the bachelor and bachelorette parties." Alexander sighed. "So, what are we doing with Kaleb?" Eric tensed up at the sound of Kaleb's name so I placed my hand over.

"We are going to kill him." Eric stated in a matter of fact tone as he kept his eyes on me. I shook my head at him and smiled.

"As much as you hate Kaleb, I can't let you kill him." I told Eric. He slammed his other fist on the table. Everyone jumped at it except me. "Eric, I need you to calm down."

"No," Eric shouted. "He hurt you Kayla, I am going to kill him slowly and painfully."

"No you're not." I whispered. I motioned for everyone to leave as his eyes started to glow red. "Eric calm down." He was breathing hard and fast. I got up and put my hands on either side of his face. "You were never able to break the spell." I stated. He averted his gaze as I sighed. "Eric, please look at me." He looked at me and sighed.

"No, we weren't able to break the spell. Tanya killed herself before I could get her to." He replied. "I'm sorry I lied to you, but I thought you wouldn't want to be with me if I was still easily angered." I sighed and got in his lap as I played with his hair. I kept my head on his shoulder. "We are still getting married right?"

"Of course we are Eric. I don't care if you're under a spell or not. You are my mate and as I said before, nothing will ever make me leave your side." I told him and kissed his cheek. "We'll just have to hope that it wears off, if not its no big deal."

"Kayla, it would be best for the baby if you leave." He whispered. I looked at him in shock.

"I'm not going anywhere Eric. You will never be able to get me to go away. I'm you until the end." I replied. He looked away from me so I grabbed his face and forced him to look back at me. "Eric, I love you so much to the point that I didn't eat anything for the first week you were away from me."

"I'm scared that one day the baby will do something to make me upset and I will hurt them." He told me.

"You won't I promise." I replied and kissed him. "You will be a wonderful dad and the baby will grow up to adore you. I will help you with your outbursts because that's what I'm here for."

"Okay, but you have to promise the first time I try to hurt the baby, or you, that you will leave and never look back." He said.

"I can't promise you that Eric." I whispered as I looked away from him. He forced me to look at him and I saw fear in his eyes. The fear of him hurting me and the baby in any way.

"Please Kayla." He pleaded.

"Eric, if I leave that would hurt me even more than you ever hurting me physically." I replied. He sighed and looked at me. "I love you and this baby will love you. We will all live together as a family, but just you and I will find a way to break this spell."

"I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise will I?" He asked. I shook my head as I smiled at him. He laughed and kissed me. "Okay, we'll get through this together as a family."

"As a family." I repeated and rested my head back on his shoulder.

----------------
So, here's a chapter as promised. I may make a few changes to the story like not make Crowley be Kayla's father. I'm thinking about doing this because one day I wish to publish this story after its edited and all that good stuff. Having a character from supernatural wouldn't be smart to have so I might change that.

I may also change the title to the story because you know my title is so original. 'Adopted by Vampires.' I think I need something more unique I don't know. You guys tell me what you think, this is not just my story its yours as well. I will always ask your opinion on MAJOR things that will happen to the story.

So anyway tell me what you think.

One more thing and then I'll shut my face, or thumbs i guess, anyway. Due to majority rule I will be changing my cover to your favorite one. That will be tomorrow because I just wanted to get this chapter out.

Anywhore, tell me what you guys think of the chapter and if you have any ideas/ covers/ questions for me just send a private message or email me at kaylakh99@yahoo.com that I check frequently btw.