Meeting Him

Seokjin

We stopped at one club, had a few drinks, danced with a few random people but it just wasn't very much fun so we decided to leave. We walked about a block down from where we were and found ourselves outside a little poetry café, we look at each other and decide to check it out, low key and no music pounding in our ears. We order two glasses of wine and found a table near the stage, we fell in love with the place immediately , the way it was decorated and just the atmosphere it is so relaxing. 

Looking around I notice a gorgeous guy sitting at another table, staring at me, I blush and smile, then look away but then stole another glance and he was still staring but with a small smile on his lips, I smile back then turn to look at the stage. The MC jumps up there and welcomes everybody, it was rather busy, more than when we came in, "we have a returning favorite tonight and we even have some new blood, so let's welcome our first performer, she's new here so make her feel the love." 

A pretty young college student stands on stage with her acoustic guitar and starts to play while reciting a poem, Jimin and I were enthralled, she was amazing, we watch three more performers and they were all really good to. "Ok ladies and gentleman here he is, the man you have all been waiting for, put your hands together for Jungkook", the MC says welcoming the gorgeous guy I saw before on stage. 

"Hi everyone, it's nice to be back, I had a beautiful poem all set to read to you tonight but as I sat at my usual table I saw my new inspiration walk thru the door, so I decided to change it up", he says looking right at me. He places a canvas on an easel and sits on a stool, he takes the pencil from behind his ear and begins to sketch, then he start to recite a poem.

Sometimes, what you feel is immediate without rhyme or reason.... Two people see each other across a room, or their skin briefly brushes....The heart recognizes that person as their own, it doesn't need time to figure it out, the heart always knows, right or wrong, and when your sad eyes met mine, my soul pointed at you and whispered... Him.

I was holding my breath, I watched this beautiful man with his beautiful voice recite a poem that he just wrote, he looks at me again and smiles. "I saw this person walk in here tonight and my heart knew in an instant that they were my person", he turns the easel around showing everyone what he sketched.

 "I saw this person walk in here tonight and my heart knew in an instant that they were my person", he turns the easel around showing everyone what he sketched

I gasped, I couldn't tear my eyes away, that was me, he drew me, he says I am his person and I am dumbstruck. "Fuck Jin, that's you", Jimin whispers. The whole place erupted into applause and I didn't know what to do next until I had a microphone shoved in my face, "anything you want to say to our performer." I stared at him and he stared right back, smiling, "I am speechless, it is so beautiful, the poem and the picture equally, you have taken my breath away, please have a drink with me." 

His smile widened and it was so adorable that I couldn't help but to coo, "I would be honored." He grabbed his canvas and stuck his pencil behind his ear and sat down at our table, "thank you for inviting me to sit with you." "I cant believe you drew a picture of my friend, that is unbelievable", Jimin says. "Why is it unbelievable, look at him, he IS a work of art", Jungkook says. I blush, I feel my ears heat up and and I cant get rid of this stupid smile on my face. 

I see Jimin grab his phone, "Ill be right back its Tae." He gets up and walks outside where it is quieter, I cant help but to stare at the beautiful man sitting at my table, "so what is your name." I stare at him, I think I forgot my own name, "umm Seokjin." "Well ummm Seokjin how did I know such a beautiful individual would have an equally beautiful name", he says leaning forward to look at me. "I see you have a wedding ring", I grab my hand out of instinct. I look down nodding, "you dont seem to thrilled about that." "I'm not actually", I say sadly. He lifts my chin with his finger, "so that's the reason for the sadness I see in those beautiful eyes."

His smile ignites my heart, how is it possible that Namjoon has never said anything like this to me or made me feel half of what this stranger has made me feel, "you seem to be having a conflict in that beautiful head of yours, are you okay." "I'm, I'm thinking I shouldn't be here all the signs are pointing to my husband being a cheater but I dont know for sure and if I follow my instincts tonight I may regret it", I practically pant. "I understand Seokjin, which is why I am letting you walk out of here without me but just this once", he says placing his hand on mine. 

My breath caught in my throat, the fire I felt in my stomach when his hand touches mine is like nothing I have ever felt before, "Jungkook, I." He placed his finger to my lips, I want to kiss it so badly but I stop myself, "sssh, as I said I will let you go this time and I want you to take this." He has a small piece of paper in his hand, grabbing the pencil from his ear he starts to write, he kissed the paper then handed it to me, "its the poem you made about me." He nods, "keep it with you always and use it when you need it, use it when you dont need it, I dont care, just use it."

He stands, keeping a hold of my hand and then he kisses it, I suck in a breath and close my eyes, what is he doing to me, my heart has never beat this fast and my pulse has never raced like it is this very moment. Tears fall from my eyes and I dont know why, when I open them again he is gone and I let out the breath I was holding. What the fuck, what happened to me, I wipe the tears and stand to find Jimin, I need to get home and find out what the fuck my husband is up to exactly. 

A/N The sketch of Jin is NOT mine, I think it is beautifully done and have much respect for the artist, if they want me to remove it from my story I will do so if you ask. But I think it fits perfect with my story so I used it. Thanks guys, I hope you like this chapter.