Epilogue

1 Year later

Seokjin

"Come on Jiah you have to finish getting dressed, we are going to be late", I say holding his shirt up for him to put on. "Jinah will you tie this for me", Jungkook says coming into the bedroom. Jiah buttons up his shirt while I start to tie Jungkook's tie, "you look very handsome Kookah, I have always wanted to have sex with a best man." He laughs, "so if we have sex at the wedding is that even better than just sex with a best man." I stop and think a minute, "Id be able to cross two things off my bucket list." "You are loco you know that", he says grabbing my ass and kissing me hungrily.

We arrive at the mansion and I kiss Jungkook and Jiah as they make their way inside the house, I walk around to the back yard and I am greeted by Jimin's parents and grandparents, "Yah Jinnie, beautiful as ever, you are glowing." I smile and Jimin's grandma elbows me lightly, "where is that gorgeous husband of yours." I laugh and put my arm around her shoulder, "he is inside because he is Yoongi's best man but I will make sure he saves a dance for you Nana." She winks at me and kisses my cheek, "you have been so important in Jimin's life, I wish you could have been his best man." "Oh its okay Nana, his brother and him are very close, its only right that he be his best man", I say walking her to her seat.

Jungkook

"Ah Kook you're here, come here we have to put the boutonniere on you, Tae can you do that for me while I finish getting dressed", Yoongi says. A good looking guy walks up to me with flowers in his hand, "so you are Jungkook, I can understand now why he fell for you." "Excuse me", I ask looking at Yoongi confused. "Seokjin, he was my boyfriend growing up and he was supposed to marry me but he married that jerk Namjoon instead and when he got his heart broken he was supposed to come to me but he found you instead", Taehyung says pinning the flower on my lapel.

"Taehyung leave him alone, Minnie told me that you would try to start shit with Kook over Jin, you two dated in like 3rd grade and you broke his heart when Cho-Hee started at your school", Yoongi says. "Ouch, Jimin told you that, damn he has a big mouth", Taehyung says pouting. I couldn't help but to laugh, "it's nice to meet you Tae, Jimin talks about you all the time." "Does Jin", he asks hopeful. I laugh again, "No he doesn't, sorry." He pouts again, "I'm going to check on Mochi, I'll see you guys at the alter." 

"He's crazy, Jin and him were more like brothers growing up Jimin said, so please don't let him get to you", Yoongi says. "It's all good, I know who Jin belongs, he's not going anywhere", I say holding up my ring finger proudly. Jin and I got married 6 months ago and everyday just gets better and better, he truly is my person, I knew it the minute he walked into that café, I'm just happy he felt it too. We have been trying to get pregnant and even though we go at like bunnies (hee hee) nothing is happening but its fun to try. 

Seokjin

I cried when they exchanged vows but I'm more emotional now a days, they are all over the place, it must be hormones, I haven't told Jungkook yet, I am trying to find the perfect way and I think I know now. During the reception we danced and he kept squeezing my ass, "Kookah people can see you." "Who cares let them see, your butt is so juicy lately, I want everyone to know you are mine", he says sexily into my ear. "You mean you want Taehyung to know who I belong too", I giggle, "you know I passed a small bathroom in the back of the house." His eyes went wide, "lead the way my love."

I asked my dad to drop Jiah off at Namjoon's on Friday after school since Jimin is on his honeymoon, Joon has been trying to make it work with Hobi for their daughter's sake, he isn't happy and I see the longing in his eyes when he sees me but that ship has sailed and I am married to my soul mate. I text Jungkook and tell him to meet me at the café where we met and when he arrived there was a table reserved for us in the front. I stand up and hug him, "thank you for coming on such short notice." "Anything for you love", he says kissing me. "I'm going to use the washroom, I'll be right back, order me a ginger ale please", I say kissing him again and walking away.

Jungkook

I order our drinks and see the MC get up on stage, he nods to me and I raise my hand in a wave as he announces the first performer. The waitress brings over our drinks and when I look up on stage I see Jin standing there with a picture frame in his hands, all I can do is sit with my mouth wide open.

Guitar music starts playing and he lifts the mic to his lips.

"I met my person two years ago in this very café

I was broken and hurt and he helped me find my way

He showed me that true love really does exist

His beauty, his charm and his adorable smile are all things I couldn't resist

Now he's my husband and I am over the moon

I hope he will be too when he finds out he'll a daddy soon.

After the last line he flipped the frame that was in his hands and it was a sonogram picture of a little bitty peanut, that's my baby. With tears in my eyes I ran to the stage and held him, the audience clapped and cheered for us and I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with my husband than I am right now. "Thank you Seokjin, thank you for loving me, for letting me into your life, for letting me be a step dad to Jiah and for giving me this beautiful little peanut right here", I say rubbing his flat stomach. Thru his tears he looks at me with so much love in his eyes that I'm breathless, "thank you for being here that night, for loving me as hard as you do, for loving Jiah like he is your own and for this little one right here, I love you so much Kookah." "I love you to the moon and beyond Jinah, forever."

The end!!

Wooooo I didn't know if I could end it like I wanted too! But I think it turned out pretty good!! I hope you like it! Stay tuned for a new Jinkook book soon.  I love you guys!! ❤️🥰❤️🥰