The Spouses

Namjoon

I'm sitting on the deck drinking a beer looking at pictures on my phone of Jin and Jiah, what the fuck am I doing here, he is the perfect husband and I am fucking it up. Hoseok started working as an admin at the Law Firm over a year ago, we hit it off immediately, he's always cheerful and happy, he is my very own energy drink and I fell hard for him, I think that's the difference, I never loved Jin but I know I didn't want anyone else to have him. Hoseok is married too, two marriages we are destroying because we are selfish, he never complains about his husband, so why is he with me, I should be home being the perfect husband and dad but when I try to leave, Hobi gets upset and I can't see him cry. 

We are living double lives, we have spouses yet him and I own a house together where we meet a few times a month, how fucked up is that. There are times I'm with Hobi that all I can do is think of Jin and how wonderful he is and how he has taken care of me and Jiah and all I've done is avoid him, lie to him, use him, and hurt him. He doesn't know and the way I am feeling right now I want to cut all ties with Hobi and run back to Seokjin, I know that would crush Hoseok but he has a husband too. He hasn't texted or called, I hate it, even though I am being unfaithful, I love knowing he cares about me, except this time he hasn't contacted me at all. 

"Hi love, what are you doing out here", Hoseok says sitting next to me on the deck, luckily I shut my phone down before he came out. "Nothing just enjoying the weather, what have you been up to", I ask. "Looking thru paint samples for our bedroom, I'll have to show you which ones I've chosen", he says sitting back in the chair and sighing. We sit in silence for a bit, "I'm going to grab another beer, do you want some wine." "Sure, that would be nice", he says.

Hoseok

I watch the man I love walk into our house but my mind is on the man I have been madly in love with since high school, Yoongi is the perfect husband and father and I'm dying inside knowing I am being unfaithful to him, the cold shoulder and one word answers are taking a toll on him, I feel he suspects and I know deep down, this is all my fault. After I first met Namjoon at work he captured not only my interest but also my heart, he is tall and well built, he is so smart and his dimples should be illegal. I have never met Namjoon's husband, I have heard him talk to people about him at work and it is always good, he has pride in his voice when he talks about how gorgeous he is, my jealousy gets out of hand and I end up fighting with Namjoon. 

People at work dont know about us either, maybe I am tired of hiding, maybe I want everyone to know about us so frustration has been a lot of our problem. I am afraid to leave Yoongi, I know he will take Iseul from me once the courts find out about my infidelity but I cant keep lying to him, not when my heart belongs to someone else. "Here's your wine babe", Namjoon says handing me the glass. "Thank you, its a nice night, I hate that this will end tomorrow", I say sadly. "I need to be honest with you Hoseok, I have no intention of ever leaving Jin, I am actually trying to get him pregnant again because I want another child", he says ripping my heart out once again. 

"I can give you babies Namjoon, stop using condoms and I could be pregnant sooner than later", I say with tears in my eyes. "Hobi, we cant, we are married to other people, I want Jiah to have a sibling, not a half sibling", Joon says sighing. "Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore Joon, I dont think either of us are truly happy anymore", I lie thru my teeth, Namjoon has become my whole world. "I am going to head home Hoseok, we need a break and I need to see Jin, I need to get my feelings straight, I cant decide on anything when I am here with you, I do love you very much but I need to figure out if that is enough", he says standing, kissing my forehead and walking into the house. After I stop crying I text Yoongi letting him know I am on my home. 

Mean while at Jungkook's

Seokjin

We had such a great time today, the kids are wore out and I think the adults are too. When we get back to Jungkook's him and I start laughing right away in the elevator because we had our faces painted, he chose mine and I chose his and its a secret what we chose but we have been getting smiles and giggles all day from strangers. We decided we would both look at the same time and when we got up to the loft we ran to the bathroom, we stared at ourselves for a minute and then broke out into fits of laughter, Jungkook had chosen a hamster face for me and I chose a bunny face for him, once we stopped laughing we took a selfie together and then washed up. 

I turned to him and grabbed his face, "today was so much fun, I love being with you and I know that Jiah enjoys your company." I kiss him on the lips, allowing his tongue to explore and its doing things to me that my body hasn't felt in a very long time. "I want you so badly Seokjin", he says against my lips. "I want you too Jungkook just give me time to end my marriage, then if you still want me, I am all yours." 

"Should we cook dinner, the boys might be hungry when they wake up", Jungkook asked. We walk out of the bathroom and at the same time mine and Yoongi's phones go off, we look at the screens, then at each other and at the same time we say, "they are on their way home." I felt Jungkook wrap his arms around me and when I finally realized what was happening I look at him and smile, "I have to confront him Kookie, the sooner the better, I am going to take Jiah to my mom's so that he doesn't have to hear or see anything if it gets ugly." "Jin I can take him", Jimin says, "and you know you can come to my place if you need to leave." "Of course Jimin", I kiss his head and thank him.

"Yoongi, leave Iseul here and if you need to come back you are welcome to", Jungkook says. He then turns to me, "please keep in touch, I am going to be worried sick about you." "I will, I will come back Jungkook, we have only just kissed but I can say with all honesty you have ruined me for anyone else", I say hugging him and kissing him again, with every feeling I have inside of me. He rests his forehead against mine, "I am falling hard Seokjin and I really hope if you decide to stay with him that you will let me down easy." I kiss his forehead and then kiss Jiah and I leave knowing that even though I am going down in this elevator, my heart is up there, with him.