Is this what Love really feels like?

A/N Again not my art work below but it goes so well with my story, I think the artist is amazing and if they want me to remove it I will.

Jungkook

Its almost noon and my heart is beating out of my chest, he will be here soon, he texted that he is on his way so I sent him my address, I was cleaning paint brushes when my phone rings.

Jungkook - Hey Yoongi what's up.

Yoongi - He went out of town again Kook, I'm getting tired of this, he didn't tell me where.

Jungkook - Yoon, did you hire the private investigator.

Yoongi - I did, he called this morning and said he lost him, doesn't know where he went.

I hear the elevator coming up, "Yoongi let me call you back." I hang up and wait for the elevator, when he arrives I open the door for him. "Hi, come on in", I say. "Hi, this is amazing, you live here", he asks. "I live and work here, as you can see my paints are all over the place, let me show you around", I say taking his hand. "Wow this is where you create all your beautiful art work, Jungkook you are so talented, it's all so beautiful", he says looking at the various paintings, "what's this one." He asks pointing to one under a sheet, "want to see it." "Yea, I'm really curious now", he laughs. "You're adorable", I say pulling the sheet off.

He gasps, "Jungkook, I will never get used to seeing my face on canvas, did you do this from memory

He gasps, "Jungkook, I will never get used to seeing my face on canvas, did you do this from memory." I blush, "I did, your face is burned into my brain Jin, it will never go away." His smile is one of a kind and when I see him tear up a little I walk over to him and hug him, "don't cry sweetheart." "I'm sorry, I want to have a good day today, I don't want to think about my husband who is probably with his lover, you, I want to focus on you because you make me feel real Jungkook, you actually make me feel like I matter, so no more tears today, just you and me", he says playing with my hair, "that painting is so wow, I look so sad." I cup his cheeks, rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone, "you are sad, that painting is what everybody sees when they look at you, I'm going to change that and make you smile again." His ears burn a bright red and I can't help but laugh, he looks at me and smiles, "Hungry." "Starved, let's go eat", I say taking his hand.

Seokjin

We drove to the outskirts of town to a little outdoor café, we had a wonderful breakfast and we talked about our childhoods and our families, "my parents and I are close but we aren't close like when I was a kid and I think it has a lot to do with Namjoon, they don't like him, they warned me not marry him."

"We should listen to our elders", he grabs my hand, "I'm very close with my parents and I know if I brought you home they would love you." I smile, "are you sure, I'm older than you and I'll be a divorced single father, do they want that for their son." "My parents would never judge, if I am happy and the person I am with treats me right, they will be happy, believe me when I say they will love you Seokjin", he says.

Namjoon

He still hasn't texted me, is he not worried about me at all, my son usually wants to talk to me at night, he's not answering his phone either, I hope he's okay. "Babe, come on mom and dad are ready to go eat", he says. "I think I should go home, Jin's not answering me and I'm worried about him and my son", I say looking at my phone.

"Kim Namjoon, if you leave to go home to him I will never speak to you again, I only have a short time with you every month and you want to take that from me", he cries. I sigh, and bring him into my arms, "I'm sorry baby, you are right, that would be very unfair of me, let's go to dinner, I love you."

Seokjin

After we ate and walked around the small town, Jungkook pulled me into a small building just off the main road, when we get inside I was in awe of my surroundings, paintings, all shapes and sizes hanging on the wall. "Jungkook, are these all yours", I ask. "They are, this is my cousin Yoongi's building, he lets me use it when I run out of space at the loft", he says taking my hand and leading me to another room, when I step inside it's like I'm stepping into another world. He has painted the whole room like outer space, planets and stars, even satellites, I stand in the middle of room turning in circles.

He wraps his arms around me, "Kookah this is amazing." He smiles looking almost shy and I can't help but to kiss his cheek, "thank you Seokjin, I've never been close enough to anyone to show them my work." "Jungkook you should show the world, it is all so beautiful, have you thought of turning this building into a gallery and letting people see and maybe buy your work", I ask. He shrugs, "I've thought about it but money is a problem." "Oh, I'm sorry, I got so excited that was very inconsiderate of me", I say ashamed.

He takes my hand, "it wasn't, I love that you think I could I can be successful with my paintings." "I don't think Jungkook, I know you would more than successful", I say bringing his hand to my cheek. He smiles, "would you stay with me tonight, not to have sex, just to be together in the same room, the same bed, the same space, sharing the same air." "I need to call Jimin and Jiah but I think I would love to stay with you", I say blushing. "Then let's stop for some snacks before heading back to the loft, I don't have much in the way of food", Jungkook says.