New Friends

Yoongi

I'm standing in Jungkook's bedroom, my heart broken, my eyes can't cry anymore, why Hoseok, I was so good to him, maybe I was to good to him, maybe he got tired of me and couldn't tell me. I fist my hair, frustrated that I can't grab him and shake him, ask him why he did this to me and his son. I stand still, not moving, barely breathing trying to replay our lives in my head and where I went wrong, I hear the elevator gate being opened, Jin's friend must be here, "Yoongi lunch is ready."

I walk out to find the boys sitting at the coffee table eating their lunch and watching television while everyone else is in the kitchen, "Are you fucking serious right now Seokjin, we were right, that asshole is cheating, wait till I fucking see him, I am going to beat his ass." Jin's friend is livid and really adorable, he looks over at me finally and stops talking, "its your husband he is cheating with." I nod, "I am so sorry, no one deserves to be treated this way and anyone who hurts my friend is going to hear it from me, bet on that."

Jin hugs him and he hugs Jin back, squeezing him and crying, "Its ok Jimin, look at me." He pulls his friend back to look at him, "I really am okay, you have been telling me for years that Namjoon never loved me and you were right, he wanted to own me so that no one else could, I have you and Jiah and now I have Jungkook and Yoongi, I have more than enough people to support me and I hope Yoongi knows he has us too." I smile at Jin, thanking god for bringing him into my life, if things go the way I think they will with Hoseok, I will need as much support as possible.

Jungkook

Jin's friend truly adores him, I'm glad he has someone like that to support him, he will need it depending on what he decides to do about his husband, I know I don't have a right to wish a family breaks up but I feel it in my bones that Seokjin belongs to me, I cant go back now but I need to be patient and prove to him that I am nothing like his husband. "You okay", I feel his hand on my cheek, "you look like you went away there for a minute." His smile knocks me off my feet, "Seokjin, how can you be okay, after what you just found out, I know Yoongi is shredded but is good at hiding it", I ask him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Jungkook, I have been married to Namjoon for four years, I did love him, he was my husband and father of my child but I ask myself now was that the only reason I loved him, I think back to all the times his wants and needs came first, all the times he has stayed away for days at a time with no regard to our son or myself, is that a husband I love, he found someone who took his attention away from us, so why fight for something that he isn't even fighting for", he says so confidently, but I still see pain behind those eyes. 

"Why are you so amazing", I kiss his hand, "lets take Yoongi and the kids out and forget this shit for a few hours." He smiles and grabs my cheeks bringing his lips to mine in a mind blowing kiss, I pull him closer, deepening it and he moans into mouth while he pulls at my hair. We break away and stare at each other and I now know in the depths of my soul, this man is truly mine. We head out to the park with a picnic basket and when we get there we see they are having a fair, bouncy houses and face painting, the kids are so excited.

 Jiah holds mine and Jin's hands as he runs toward the merry go round, pulling us with him. "Ride with me Kookie, please", he asks and I look at Jin, he nods and his smile is so genuine my chest tightens. "Sure little man, lets go, what horse do you want to ride", I ask him as I get the tickets. "That one, that one", he says as he points to a purple and pink horse, "that's Appa's favorite colors." I smile and look back at Jin to see him laughing. Yoongi walks up next to me with Iseul and they buy tickets too, "Jin's friend is cute, isn't he." I laugh at him, "lets deal with Hoseok first, I don't want you messing up anything getting full custody." 

Yoongi and I sat on the bench seat in front of the horses the kids were on, "how could they do this Kook, Jin just seems like such an amazing person and I have always been good to Hoseok." "Yoongi I don't know a lot about this stuff but I don't think they did this to you two because you were bad husbands, I think selfishness and getting married to young has a lot to do with it", I say. "You might be right, I am dreading the confrontation Kook, because if he begs me to forgive him, I'm afraid I will", he says looking defeated. "No you wont, you are stronger now Yoongi, you need to show him that you don't put with cheating and sneaking around", I scold him. "But am I really", he says sadly.