Getting to know You

Seokjin

"Where are you going", I ask Namjoon as I watch him pack a suitcase. "I have to go out of town to interview witnesses for a trial, I was just told about it I am sorry for the short notice, will you be okay", he asks picking up the suitcase and wrapping his arm around my waist and trying to kiss me but I turn my head. He sighs, "Ill see you next week, I love you", he says walking out, I follow him and he doesn't even stop to say goodbye to Jiah, fuck him, good riddance. I grab my phone and text Jimin asking him if he can come over.

"Jin of course I will keep Jiah, you go out and get that fine ass man, I want you to finally realize that Namjoon is an asshole who never loved you", he says. I roll my eyes, I am not going out to cheat Jimin, that wouldn't make me any better than Namjoon but I do want to get to know Jungkook more, are you staying for dinner", I ask. "Of course I am, you know me better than that", he laughs, "where's my boyfriend." "In his room, Namjoon left without saying goodbye to him, he is upset, maybe you can cheer him up", I say pulling stuff out of the fridge. "Sure I will, my poor baby", he walks toward Jiah's room.

Later that night after Jimin left I bathed Jiah and laid him down in my bed where he fell right I sleep, I shut my bedroom door and left the bathroom door open in case he wakes up, I laid in a bubble bath and relaxed my stressed mind. Namjoon is cheating, there is no doubt in my mind, just then my phone dings and it's him telling me he made it to his destination, but he's smart enough not to tell me where so that I can check.

Namjoon - text me if you need me, I love you

I didn't answer him, it didn't even show I read it, I deleted it. Laying back and enjoying the hot water on my skin, my phone dinged again and I didn't look right away thinking it was still Namjoon but then I pick it up and see Jungkook's name.

Jungkook - Busy? Can you talk?

Seokjin - Taking a hot bubble bath actually

Jungkook - I don't believe you, I need proof

Seokjin -

Jungkook - Damn, you have gorgeous legs

Seokjin - Thank you, what are you doing

Jungkook - I was hoping we could face time for a little while.

Seokjin - gimme a minute to finish up in here and I will call you back when I am in bed.

Jungkook - I'll be waiting

I dried off and thru on a T-shirt and boxer briefs, then climb into bed next to Jiah who is fast asleep. I grab my phone and dial Jungkook on FaceTime.

Kook- Hi beautiful, I thought you forgot about me

Jin - I could never

Kook - what are you staring at

Jin - a work of art

Kook - No I'm the one looking at masterpiece

Jin - Jungkook, why do you do things to me, things that no one has ever done to me and it's scares me.

Kook - Don't be scared of me Jin, I'm someone that is here to lift you up and make you see your worth, I'd never make you do anything and I know that you don't want to be like him

Jin - How do you already know me so well, we just met.

Kook - I told you in my poem, you are my person Seokjin, I knew it the moment I saw you. If you are in bed where is your husband?

Jin - Out of town, I'm sure with his paramour

Kook - Then who is that next to you?

Jin - oh a very handsome young man, the one who holds my heart.

Kook - are you trying to kill me with a broken heart Jin.

Jin - It's my son

I turn the phone toward Jiah and hear Jungkook laugh.

Kook - Good I was worried

Jin - Worried about what

Kook - That you had someone else to heal your broken heart because that's my job. You look sleepy, why dont we say good night and I will see you tomorrow

Jin - Jungkook, can we meet earlier, with Namjoon gone I have a sitter for Jiah, are you free.

Kook - For you, I am always free, come to my loft, I will send you the address

Jin - I cant wait, sweet dreams Jungkook

Kook - Neither can I, Sweet dreams beautiful

I laid there, with my hand over my heart, "is it wrong to feel this way about someone who is not my husband." I'm not doing anything wrong, and I still have no proof Namjoon is either but it just feels off, this whole marriage just feels so off. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn cuddling up to Jiah until exhaustion takes over and I drift off to sleep.

Namjoon

He hasn't texted or called me at all today, he always checks on me when I leave, I wonder if he knows or suspects, I have been very distant with him and Jiah lately and Seokjin is not a stupid person. "Babe what are you doing out here", he says wrapping his arms around me. I close my eyes as guilt washes over me, "just talking to one the lawyers I am meeting with tomorrow." "Come to bed its late and in 4 days we have to go back to our other lives, so lets enjoy each other", he says. I walk behind him, looking at my phone again, where are you Jin.