7

*Time skip to cafeteria*
Here BP,Aera, Sakshi, Eunbi and Y/n are sitting on a table enjoying there lunch while Minho, Jongsuk, Seojun, BTS and Siddharth are sitting on another table catching up after a long time. Suddenly some girls walked towards y/n table and poured some cold Coffee on Eunbi.

Y/n: Yaah how dare you-
Girl: do you even know who I am
Y/n: yeah I know it a Barking makeup box. But I don't know your name. Mind introducing
Girl: listen little girl just stay away from Siddharth, Minho, Jongsuk, Seojun and BTS oppa's otherwise you will face consequences.
Y/n: oh really but I don't think in this whole shitty talk of your your name comes. I am asking you for you name bitch.
Girl: I am Eunha Queen of this school.
Y/n: you guys surely have a problem right? first It was those bitches what was there name?  yeah Red Velvet and now you. I thought Queens are beautiful but see here I don't see any difference between you all and Trashcan
Eun-ha: girl you are messing with wrong person.
Y/n: I think it's the time to show them who is the real queen.
With that she took a hot coffe from the table and poured it on eun-ha.
Eun-ha: yaah you bitch how dare you?
Y/n: nothing much making sure you look hot.
Eun-ha: you daughter of Bitch.
Rose: tsk tsk wrong move bitch now no one can save you
Lisa: you digged your own grave idiot.
Aera: Unnie just make sure not to kill them
Jisso: yeah I don't want your hands to be dirty.
Eunha: what is this bitch even gonna do she is just a slut like her mom-

She was cut off by a hard slap by y/n that she fell on the ground.

Y/n: weak bitch. Come on what are you waiting for?

Then her some minions approach towards y/n but girl she is a mafia. Best in everything. She did full body spin and it landed on that girls head and she knocked out then some more girls charged towards her she fought with all of them alone. Soon Eun hand her minions were on floor. She was again about to punch Eunha. Eunha was coughing blood but y/n still punched her and finally she knocked out. She was agin gonna punch but someone hold her hand she looked to see Minho Oppa.

Minho: enough y/n she is already knocked out.
Y/n: I am living you bitches be sure not to mess with me again I will surely kill you next time. Eunbi let's go you have to change now.

Then they left cafeteria followed by IU. While Aera, Sakshi and BP continue there lunch and Minho told some students to take them to Infirmary.

Sakshi: that was so cool Y/n di was really looking like a Superhero fighting over some bitches.
Jennie: indeed she is if you messed with her loved once.
Rose: she can surely show anyone way to hell if they mess with her.
Jisso: she is really possesive over her freinds and family. she can even sacrifice herself for them.
Sakshi: y/n di is really best she is my Idol I wanna be like her.
Aera: me too.
Lisa: you will definately just keep working hard. Now eat fast we have dance class now.
Sakshi: yeah I am Really excited about dance I really love to dance.
Aera: me too.

*Meanwhile at BTS table*
We were really shocked by her fighting skills even Jongsuk and Seojun were shocked but Minho Hyung and Siddharth was like it's not new for them.

Hoseok: what just happened here?
Minho: don't be this shocked.
Siddharth: she will turn into a monster if you mess with her or her loved once
Jk: hey but Siddharth how do you know about it? You were like it's not new for you.
Siddharth: it's not new for me because I have seen y/n fighting many times. She was like this in middle school also.
Jin: you attended same middle school?
Siddharth: yeah me and my brother are really good freinds of her since middle school but then we shifted to India but we are also buisness partner.
Taehyung: are you also in buisness?
Siddharth: of cource I ma young CEO of my company.
Namjoon: cool.
Jongsuk: you know what he is a complete different person when he is a CEO.
Minho: yeah he will be Cold, Passionate and hardworking person when he is in office. And same goes for y/n. She is also really professional in her work.
Jungkook: yeah we saw it in the meeting.
Namjoon: she has professionalism.
Minho: you know what she js not gonna accept you all soon. Aera will surely. but y/n has several trust issues and she will be cold towards you but believe me once she started opening up to you, you all will be her first priority.
Siddharth: she is like this from the start when I met her. She is cold around new people but if she opens up then she will be a Sunray in your life.
Jungkook: I will give my best as you know what I always wanted sister but I have 6 brothers so I will try my best.
Jin: ok now let's go to our classes and I hope your results will be well otherwise you won't want to make dad upset right?
Jungkook: mine is good.
Minho: ok then move to your classes and study hard exams are gonna come soon
Siddharth: which classes do you all have?
All: dance
Siddharth: great me too
Namjoon: let's go then.