35

He said and declined the call.
He cried there for hours while just staring at his and y/n's photo which is actually his wallpepar. He knew he was wrong but he felt it was for good.

While on the other hand y/n just ran out of the house. She went towards the nearby park and sat on a bench. Her cheeks were wet by the tears coming from her eyes. She didn't knew what to do. She just cried her heart out for hours sitting there while staring at her phone which was having the same wall paper as Kai's phone.

After some hours she went towards her home, eyes puffy, bloodshot red due to crying. As soon as she reached home she was met with a warm hug by non other than IU. And once again she broke down. She hugged her tightly like her life was depended on it.

IU said soothing and comforting words in her ears. She herself was crying seeing her best friends suffering so much.

As the time passed by y/n went into depression yet again. But this time she knew she has many other thing to do too. So she always forced her mind to move on and do the necessary. She still didn't Stopped finding them though.

And her other friends thought it was right by not telling her the truth and incident about Yoojung.

After that they all went to different directions to continue with there life except for IU as she knew she would have to be by y/n's side all the time. She can't afford to let her know this all and shatter he once again. Only if she knew what future awaits for them.

*End of the flashback*

(It was a really long flashback but i just wanted you to be clear about the story. But still if you have any doubts feel free to ask. I will always answer)

_______________________________

*At the present. When Joshua finished telling each and every detail*

Y/n closed her eyes as all the things Joshua said felt like nostalgia to her. Blurred vision was what she was imagining right there.

After Joshua finished she was too stunned to even speak. Too shocked to even react. Just silent tears were running out from her eyes. She never really imagine it would turn out to be like this. But she needs to confront about this all.

With shaky hands she wiped her tears harshly and with wobbly legs she stood up with the help of table bedside her.

She made her way out of her room towards the backyard. She was furiously walking towards the backyard.

It was a relief that Aera, Jia and Sakshi were not there. She made her way towards IU who was standing beside JK, everyone was teasing them. Hi-hyun and Na-Eun were beside them too.

She made IU turn toward herself while holding her elbows in a firm and strong grip. IU let out a Yelp at the sudden action. But her confused face was turned into a worried one when she saw y/n's red and puffy eyes as well as blank face. But what made her really concerned was her eyes, it was were dark and she knew something happened. Cause last time she saw her like that was when Yoojung's incident took place.

Everyone in the party came towards them.

Iu: y/n what happened? Why are your eyes -

She was cut off by a cold, Stern and firm voice of Y/n.

Y/n: just tell me honestly. Where is Yoojung.

After hearing the voice and the seriousness as well as the dark, intense gaze IU, Na-Eun and Hi-hyun were getting from y/n, they visibly gulped. Too scared now. Cause they know this is not the time to lie.

As iu was going to open her mouth y/n cutted her off yet again.

Y/n: and please just don't feed me with anymore lies of yours. I am done with that bullshit. I just want to know the truth now.

Na-Eun: y-y/n it's n-not what you th-think.

Na-Eun stuttered badly as she was shaking from seeing that intense, cold, and angry glare with much more guilt and betrayal. But mostly Y/n was angry, not on IU, Na-Eun or Hi-hyun but on herself. She still couldn't believe she said something like that to Yoojung and she is the cause Yoojung is no more. But she is also really confused cause she clearly saw Yoojung in the amusement park that day.

But firstly she wanted to clear things between IU, Na-Eun and Hi-hyun.

IU: we are sorry.

Y/n: sorry!? After all those lies you are telling me a fucking sorry. What should I do with this sorry of yours now huh. Can it give me my Yoojung back? Can your sorry vanish my feelings of guilt and betrayal? Can it change the fact that the whole time i was solving this case going fucking crazy, i was being fed with numbers of lies each and every day from each and everyone from you huh

She screamed on top of her lungs while, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was looking lifeless. Skin pale, eyes bloodshot red with tears and eyes holding hopelessness.

Rosé came forward and hugged her from sideways. She didn't knew what's happening but seeing y/n like that was paining her heart very much. Not even her's but everyone present there was feeling pang in their heart's seeing y/n crying like that. The always strong girl was now broken. And they hated to see her like that.