26

*Time Skip Next day*
*Author pov*
So today is Sunday and everyone woke up a little late. Jia, Mr.and Mrs.Kim came home at night but directly went to their rooms and slept. After sometime everyone was in dining hall enjoying their breakfast. Y/n was eating her soup but it was a little spicy then she noticed that others soup were a little light in the colour. She looked to everyone and saw Taehyung smirking she knew he did this so as a playful revenge she just spill her water on his suit.
Taehyung: yaah!!
Y/n: Omo sorry Taehyung-sii (smirk)
Taehyung: its-its okay ( a little angry)
While Jimin just giggled knowing what was going on.
Jia: let's go somewhere as it's Sunday and I am pretty bored.
Y/n: how about park?
Aera, jk, Jia: yes.
Mom: so today we are gonna go for a family picnic at park.
Jin: okay then I will prepare snacks.
Y/n: I will help you.
Mr.Kim: and rest if you go and get ready.
Kids: ok

Then y/n and Jin prepared some snacks and kept them in a picnic basket. They all enjoyed their day in the park laughing and playing with eachother. After the tiring day at last they went to an ice cream shop and ate ice cream like a happy family and went back to their home.

*Y/n pov*
After coming home I went to my room as I was tired and plopped my self on the bed that's when I got a message. I unlocked my phone and read it, as I read it I got really angry who the fuck is this.

Message:- hello Dark Moon how was your day in park with your family I hope you are doing fine cause I am the one who will make your fine life miserable. And yeah protect your family members especially those 2 little chicks Aera and Jia. Recently you got your bestfreind Na-Eun and Hi-hyun back huh but don't worry they will be not with you for a long time. Be ready for my revenge Dark Moon or I can say Kim Y/n.

How the fuck this person knows my real identity and he/she also know about Jia, Na-Eun, Hi-hyun and Aera. This is nearly impossible my security is really tight. I emmedietly called IU and explained her the situation. She was also worried.
After sometime I calmed my self sown and went to my secret hacking room. I tried my best to hack and track this number but it is not working even if I try to track him/her it keeps on changing its position. I am really frustrated right now. I need a walk to calm my self down. So I decided to take walk I went to the beach where I go whenever I feel frustrated.
I reached the beach I just walked towards the sea and sat down. Cold breeze hitting my body this helps me to calm down. I was looking at the sky seeing shining starts, these stars are like my freinds and my family which made my dark life a little bit brighten up by coming into my life. I am really thankful that they came in my life otherwise I would be all alone.

I just sat there for sometime.

Y/n: Yoo-jung ahh I don't know where are you right now but I promise that I will find you one day. Do you remember our freindship necklaces I still have it Yoo-jung. I miss you I really do. I know Iu, Na-eun and hi-hyun are hiding something from me. But I don't wanna force them to tell me. I know it must be something for my own good that they are not telling me but don't worry I will find it out soon. I will solve this mystery Yoo-jung I promise you.

After sometime I felt someone was watching me. I looked at the whole beach but there was not even a shadow present there. I just shrugged it and looked at the sea again. After sometime I decided to leave so I left for Kim mansion and went to my room and slept.

*After 6 days*
*Author pov*
Y/n and BTS got close in this 6 days. She started to open up to then she got really close to them especially Jungkook she treats him like her bestfreind and share her feelings with him. Same goes for Jungkook. As for Jimin he loves to annoy y/n and Taehyung he is still a little bit distant but deep down in his heart he has accepted y/n.

Today is y/n's mission and the Mafia Party Arrange by CLC. They are their rivals. But pretend to be allies. I mean that they first sent someone to spy on them as she wanted to take Nightmares but y/n got their plans and she acted along. But CLC gave some if Nightmares information to other groups in greed of money. So today was the day Nightmares were gonna finish CLC for betraying them.