25

*y/n's pov*
I didn't had sleep whole night tomorrow as I was doing research on Yoo-jung. Well it's definately not a easy task. But I got some useful information. Today I am gonna meet someone related to this case at Cafe. But right now I should take shower and apply some makeup on my dark circles. I really don't use make-up often but today I have to use it I guess. So I went and took a shower and got ready to school. Today everyone left a little early or should I say that I am late. So I hurriedly went and grabbed a banana milk usually I have this only as my breakfast so I took it and drove off to school. As I was going I bumped in to someone. My god what with bumping me onto people. I looked up and saw that Asshole aka Eunwoo. I swear to god this person keeps bumping into me.
Eunwoo: you again.
Y/n: like I want to.

Anyways I was not having time for this shit right now so I ran off to the class and as I expected teacher was already there but good that she was in a good mood so I didn't got any kind of detention. I just went and rested my head on the table and slept without caring about the class.

I wake up due to the bell ringing. I signed and walked towards cafeteria. As usual RV picked a fight with me. Well it's like my daily routine to deal with this shit called as RV. So I am not surprised or angry. But I saw one more girl with RV today.

Yeri: Unnie eshe is the one who bullied us.
Seulgi: teach her a lesson Unnie.
Y/n: oh so today you bought someone with you to teach me a a lesson huh. Pathetic Bitches.
??: Bitch do you even know who I am huh?
Y/n: Omo you don't know it. Then you should ask to your mom and to your bad I am not your mom.
??: Butch I am Suzy and you know what if I see you again bullying them I will literally chop your head down.
Y/n: oh really try me.

With that we both began to fight. To be honest she was not easy as RV. but who are you kidding to girl, I am Dark Moon best in fighting. I punched her last time and she landed on floor.

Joy: you bitch how dare you huh.
Y/n: shut the fuck up you slut and take your so called Unnie to infirmary. I think her hand will be having a fracture by now. And remeber you are the reason cause you brought her here.

With that I left from there and went to rooftop to calm myself down.

I just layed on the bench like this. I took out my phone as I got a message. It was from the person whom I am gonna meet at cafe.
He/she said that she is in danger and to save her I need to come in xxx alley.
Without wasting anytime I ran to the alley cause I need to save that person he/she is the only one I know who can tell me about Yoo-jung.
After some minutes I reached the alley but I found nothing rather than a dead body of a woman. She was the one whom I was gonna meet at cafe. Oh god what should I do now. How can I solve this mystery. The more I am trying the more it is getting complicated. It's really hard. I just went out of alley and drove off to Kim mansion as I was not in any mood to attend school any further so I just went and again began to do my research on Yoo-jung. After some hours I felt someone knocked on my bedrooms door so I quickly hide my hacking room and opened the door to see Jk standing there.

Jk: can I com in. 
Y/n: yeha sure.

I let him in and told him to sat so he sit on my bed.
Jk: where were you. You know I was worried about you.
Y/n: sorry but after that fight I was not in the mood to attend school any further so I came home.
Jk: oh I see btw are you injured anywhere. Should I call a doctor?
Y/n: no no I am perfectly fine
Jk: ok if ypu say so. Wanna have a videogame match?

I like video games so I decided to accept the offer.

Y/n: sure but who all are gonna play?
Jk: me, you, Jimin Hyung and Taehyung hyung. So let's go.
Y/n: ok.

Then we went to the gaming room and started playing. To be honest we had so much fun it felt like sibling. I think I have accept them but I am scared to get betrayed and moreover Alex was also good in start but later he showed his true colours. I don't fell like BTS will do this but still I can't help but I get the flashbacks of Alex and his sons beating me mercilessly. I just hope BTS will not break my trust or I kill really kill them.
After some hours of playing Jin-ssi called us for dinner so we went and had dinner. Mom and Mr.Kim along with Jia are at orphanage as Jia insisted them to come with her and they can't resist it. 

*Author pov*
Aera: oppa and unnie let's do a movie night what say?
Jk: yeah anyways tomorrow is Sunday so what say.
Jin: but-
Jk and Aera: please hyung/oppa (puppy eyes)
Jin: okay okay don't show me those eyes.
Aera and jk: thankyou Oppa/hyung.
Jhope: aww these both are so cute.
Y/n: agree.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

Y/n: what happened.
Jimin: did you just said something that too when Mrs.Kim and dad is not arround
Y/n: aish come on when I am ready to talk then let me talk atleast.
Namjoon: it's nit like that we are just shocked.
Y/n: yeah yeah I know you are shocked.
Taehyung: so finally you started to open up to us
Y/n: Maybe.
Jungkook: that's a good news.
Y/n: ok now eat your food all of you.

They again started eating while talking and laughing with eachother just like siblings do and this time y/n was also included. After eating they went to living room and started discussing which movies should they watch.
Jk: how about Annabella.
Hope, Aera and Jin: nope.
Rest: why?
Aera: just because umm...
Y/n: cause you are scared.
Hope: it's not like that..
Jk: oh really then what is it.
Jin: it's just that.....
Jimin: oh come on just accept you 3 are scared.
Hope, Aera nd Jin: no we are not.
Taehyung: then let's watch it
Hope, jin and Aera: oh okay (unsure)
Y/n: then let's go.

Then they all went to the theater room.
jk, y/n, Aera and Taehyung were sitting in the first row while  jimin, Jin, Hope, Namjoon and Suga were sitting in the second one. The order of sitting was also the same.
Then they started the movie. Everyone was enjoying it except Aer, hobi and Jin cause they were a little scared if horror movies. Aera was hugging Y/n while Jin and hobi were sticked to eachother. After the movie Aera fell asleep in the theater itself so y/n carried her to her room and others went to their room after biding goodnight with eachother.

*BTS pov*
We are really happy that atleast y/n started to talk to us not in her cold tone but a normal one. We promise we will never break her trust. We will always protect our sisters including Jia. We will keep you safe from this cruel world.

*Y/n pov*
I enjoy today. Having more than one sibling is not bad at all infact it is fun which I realised today. I think I started to accept them as my brothers. Actually I am scared to get betrayed again. I  am scared even now but a little bit relived that atleast they do not force me to accept them infact they are taking things slowly which I appreciate.
With these thoughts I drifted to my dreamland.