15

*author pov*

They 4 went inside the abonded house but what they saw made their blood boil. One of those men was trying touch that little girl improperly and there were more 7-8 girls there shivering badly after some seconds more man's came there and they were trying to touch those girls. Y/n  , Eunbi, Lisa and IU charged over them and y/n pushed the man who was hovering over that girl

Y/n: you bastard how dare you try to touch her.
Man1: wow we are lucky today we got more chicks to have some fun huh
IU: you wish. we are your most dangerous nightmare.

She said and punched that guy on his face making his lip busted and his tooth was broke. With that all of them started fighting with eachother. Y/n, Eunbi, IU, and Lisa knocked our almost every man there but soon more 8 well buit man came and holded them tight.
IU: you motherfucker leave us.
Man.5: no so soon baby let us taste you first
Y/n: you asshole leave us.
Eunbi: YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU SISTER FUCKER YOU DOG FUCKER YOU-
Just then a guy slapped Eunbi hard.
Man.3: shut up baby or I will go hard on you.
Lisa: you motherfucker get your dirty hands off us.
Just then a man hitted Lisa and Eunbi with a metal rod. And they blacked out. Thankfully he didn't hit them that hard that they will bleed but still due to sudden impact they fainted
Man.7: now what are you 2 gonna do
IU: leave us and we will show you what cam we even do you bloody motherfucker.
Again a man slapped IU

??: How dare you even touch them.

They looked up to the source of voice and they saw Siddharth, Jungkook, Taehyung and Eunwoo standing there. And the one who spoke was Jungkook

*Siddharth pov*
I was at a club for a deal. I was going towards my bike when Someone tapped on my shoulder I looked up to see Jungkook, Taehyung and Eunwoo.
Siddharth: hey guys what are you doing here?
Jungkook: nothing much enjoying.
Taehyung: would you like to join us.
Siddharth: sure I would love to.

*Jungkook pov*
We were gonna go inside but we heard some noises we saw some man dressed in black kidnapping a little girl and next thing made us more shocked that suddenly  y/n and IU started following them at Full Speed.
Taehyung: what are the girls even doing.
Jk: I think the will need our help let's go. Do you have your bike?
Siddharth: of course I have let's follow them now.

We were following them we saw more two bikes following them we tried to see there faces and we were more shocked cause they were Lisa and Eunbi. What are these girls even doing are they by any chance related to kidnapping. We were following them but they drove off with the highest speed we also increase our speed but soon we lost them. Still we were searching in that direction and we found an abonded mansion they 4 went inside.
Jk: are they realated to this kidnapping
Siddharth: no no, they are not related. I am sure they are gonna help that little girl.
Eunwoo: but what are they gonna do in this abonded mansion?
Siddharth: i don't want this to be true but I think they are gonna rape that little girl.
Jk, tae and Eunwoo: WHAT!!!
Siddharth: what else then why would they kidnap that girl?
Taehyung: but what if thy got caught?
Siddharth: their fighting skills are superb-
Eunwoo: but I think they will need our help.
Tae: let's see them from a distance. And if they need help then we will do it
Sid,jk and Eun: okay.

Then we went inside and we were right some mans were forcing those girls. But what we saw made us shocked they were fighting like a pro with those man's. And they even knocked our all of them but suddenly 8 well built man's came and holded them tightly. They were cursing those man's but one of them hitted Eunbi and Lisa's head with a metal rod and they blacked out.
Siddharth: they need our help lest go.

We got our of our hidden place and Jungkook shouted.
Jk: how dare you even touch them.
They looked at us shock but y/n took opportunity of this moment and kicked the guy who slapped IU on his balls making him grown in pain we also went and started fighting with them. They were 8 and we were 6 but still we managed to knock them out.

*Author pov*
Y/n: how did you guys get here?
Taehyung: we saw you following these bastard so we just followed you.
Jk: but what are you doing here.
IU: we saw these men's trying to kidnap that little girl so we came to save her.

That's when y/n remember about those girls. Those girl's age was between 12-16 years old except that little one she was like 9 year old one. She went to them and spoke softly.
Y/n: how did you guys came here?
Girl2: they kidnapped us and brought here.
Eunwoo: where is your family?
Girl2: we don't have one.
Siddharth: what do you mean are your parents dead or something?
Girl4: they are not dead the abonded us because we are girls.

Y/n's mind: I really feel sad about these girl's cause I know how does it feels when your own family leaves you.

Y/n: IU call Richard and tell him to come with limo here and also tell him to bring some jackets.

She told to bring jackets because some of those girls tops were a little bit tored.
Then y/n saw something which made her panick. She saw that little 9 year old one getting unconscious.
She ran to her and held her so that she don't fall. She was slightly tapping her cheeks.

Y/n: yaah get up don't loose consciousness. (Panicking)

Then she saw her face clearly she was shocked and some tears already escaped her eyes. In meantime IU return from the call and she got worried seeing y/n's eyes teary.
IU: yaah y/n what happened to you why are you cry-

Y/n pointed at that girl iu also got shocked and she was also having tears in her eyes.

IU: h-how?
Y/n: s-she is loosing her consciousness. Do something I don't want her to leave us again. I DONT FUCKING WANT HER TO GO THROUGH THE SAME PAIN WHICH I WENT. DO SOMETHING I DONT WANNA LOOSE MY JIA AGAIN. (She suddenly shouted)
IU: even I don't want to loose her agin y/n ahh wait let's go to hospital okay. Calm down first. Girls you are gonna live with us from now on in our mansion okay?

They all just nodded cause they don't have any other place to go atleast for now.

Y/n: I will take Jia to hospital.
IU: wait I am coming with you. Boys can you also come? Cause I don't know how long I will be able to handle y/n. And also please can you carry Lisa and Eunbi till Limo. And girls follow them to limo and then sit there we will be going to hospital for treating your wounds and bruises.

They all nodded. While Siddharth and Taehyung carried Lisa and Eunbi in bridal style and went towards limo. They made them laid. And those girls sat in the limo. Mean while IU shook y/n to come back from her shock which worked she came back and hurriedly took Jia and went to her bike.

IU: y/n wait I am coming.
Y/n hurriedly went towards the bike and she put Jia in front and made her arms hugging her waist and drove off to hospital.

(Something like this just the girl is little and unconscious and hugging y/n's waist

(Something like this just the girl is little and unconscious and hugging y/n's waist.)

They all also followed her and soon they all reached the hospital.