9

*y/n pov*
It was already 5:30 and I was a little bit hungry.
Y/n: Sunmi (assistant) can you please bring some food
Sunmi: sure mam
Y/n: and also arrange the file which I told you for Eunbi's mom.
Sunmi: it's already ready you just have to explain it to Eunbi's Mom. When she comes here.
Y/n: oh ok Thanks.

Then I ate my food. Then it was 6 and Eunbi's mom along with Eunbi came to my office.

I explained Eunbi's mom what she has to do. And good to know that she was really good at buisness also I told them that they will be shifting in a Mansion now. They were really thankful to me and I felt happy that I helped someone.
Someone very important in my life told me that if I help someone the help will be returned to me in any form. That person was really close to me but one tragedic incident changed it all. 

Now after all my work I was going to Kim mansion to have dinner cause mom and Aera both are there only and Mr Kim told us to have dinner with them.
I enetered mansion and went dining room where all were.

I greeted them and started having my dinner. Well everyone was chatting with eachother except me cause I was observing them all.

Well after so much time I saw a really bright smile on Mom's face after knowing that I agree to this marriage.
But still after all this also I need to make sure if Mr Kim is not like him. And if he is I am not gonna let this marriage happen. I think he is not like him but still I did the same mistake last time which led me to a really big incident so I don't want that to happen again.

Y/n: umm Mr.Kim I want to talk to you in private before agreeing to this marriage fully.
Mom: but y/n you said you agree to it right?
Y/n: Bit still I am not sure 10 percent and you know the reason. don't worry mom I just want to talk to him privately.
Mom: but-
Mr.Kim: don't worry honey. I understand her concern to you after all you are her mom. Y/n let's go to my office after dinner we will talk there.
Y/n: thank you for understanding Mr.Kim

*At Me.Kim's Office*
Mr.Kim: so what you wanna talk about?
Y/n: so Mr.Kim firstly do you really love my mom?
Mr.Kim: you already observed me right? Then you know I really love your mom.
Y/n: ok then if it's like that we will make a contract.
Mr.Kim: I knew you will say something like that.
Y/n: it's not about any kind of property or money Mr.Kim.
Mr.Kim: I know you very well dear your mom told me everything about you.
Y/n: oh is it then you might know the fact who i am really.
Mr.Kim: I know but your mom didn't told me I found it out by my self.
Y/n: how?
Mr.Kim: when you killed *Zelda* I was only the one who fired last bullet at him for stealing our weapons. (Zelda was a a mafia helper who once steal both y/n and Mr.Kim's weapon so one day they y/n caught her and tortured her but when she was gonna kill her a man aka Mr.Kim already fired a bullet at her)
Y/n: oh I see. then I will give you contract.

She gave a contract to Mr.Kim and he read it carefully and then signed it

Mr.Kim: here you go
Y/n: thank you Mr.Kim now let's go and this contract thing and the fact I mafia should be only between us not even BTS.
Mr.Kim: okay but why not my son's?
Y/n: you see Aera always wanted brothers and your son's. Are also getting close to her so I don't want them to be apart by this contract. And about Mafia thing I will tell them when right time comes.
Mr.Kim: ok then I will not tell them.
Y/n: let's go and tell others our decision now.

Then they both went and told her decision as a yes to her mom. Ms.Lee was very happy on the fact that y/n accepted her marraige after that horrible incident.
Then they talk about some Preparations like what their parents want it to be and then headed back to their home.
__________________________________

*A/n*
Wanna know what was that horrible incident. I will tell you.

After some years of Mr.Lee's death Mrs.Lee decided to remarry A man named Park Hyunwoo. He was also having 2 sons. They were a gentleman infront of Mrs.Lee but after the marraige they used to beat Y/n and Aera.
Once they were beating Aera but that time y/n came and saved her, so they gave y/n two options, that she let them beat Aera or they will beat y/n instead of Aera. Y/n choosed the 2nd option and from that day they used to abuse y/n whenever Mrs.Lee was on buisness trips or at office.
Aera thought that Hyunwoo and his sons has changed cause he didn't beat her but she was not knowing that her sister was hiding much pain behind her one beautiful smile. Y/n was silent because she didn't wanted her mom to be sad.
One day as usual Hyunwoo was beating Y/n but suddenly Mrs.Lee came and when she saw what was Hyunwoo doing she beat him up very badly and then called cops to arrest him.
He was severally injured as Mrs.Lee beat Hyunwoo up very badly so he was taken to hospital first for almost 6 months and after that he was prisoned. Mrs.Lee divorced Hyunwoo after that and his sons went to abroad.

While Aera was clueless about this whole incident she just know that Hyunwoo and Mrs.Lee were divorced because of a fight and then Hyunwoo got into accident and Hyunwoo's sons went to abroad for their studies.
__________________________________